The Pittsburgh Modular Sequencer is a simple eight-step, Eurorack-compatible analog sequencer module. It utilizes an external clock signal to cycle through your choice of four, six, or eight steps. You can use the sequencer output to control the pitch of an oscillator, modulate a filter, or manipulate any module that has CV input. Create complex sequences using a combination of the Reset, Hold, and Add inputs. The Reset input lets you generate variable-length loops while Hold pauses sequencer movement. Voltage from the Add input is summed with the voltage created by the Sequencer, letting you easily transcribe the output. Want bass that'll blow holes in walls? The Pittsburgh Modular Sequencer also makes a killer sub-octave generator!
Why you need a sequencer
Pink Floyd's "On the Run" had a profound effect on many of us here at AudioBuy.com.au Australia, powerfully illustrating how musically compelling a simple, eight-note loop could be. Sequencers give you another creative melodic option, letting you generate repetitive patterns that you can use in any number of ways. From bass lines, to tempo-synced arpeggios, to patterns that simply run while you focus your attention on tweaking a patch, a sequencer is essential kit for any modular synth system. The Pittsburgh Modular Sequencer also has a secret weapon: clocking it at audio rates using a square wave turns it into a sub-octave waveform generator able to produce one, two, or three octaves below the clock frequency. Have questions about assembling your modular synth? Your knowledgeable AudioBuy.com.au Australia Sales Engineer is only too happy to help. Give us a call!Pittsburgh Modular Sequencer Eurorack Module Features at a Glance
- 14hp Eurorack module (requires Eurorack case/power supply)
- Four/six/eight-step sequencer with 0-10V CV range and dual outputs
- Module Controls:
- Assignable Voltage Knobs: set output voltage for each of the eight sequencer stages
- Variable Step Count Switch: sets number of sequencer cycle steps - four, six, or eight
- Clock Input (CLK): your clock source can be a square wave, gate, or trigger signal
- Reset Input (RST): positive voltage resets sequencer to the first step
- Hold Input (HLD): positive voltage pauses the sequencer
- Transpose Input (ADD): adds incoming signal voltage to sequencer output, for easy sequencer output transposition
- Outputs (OUT): dual buffered sequencer outputs
Get your sequence on, with Pittsburgh Modular's Sequencer!
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.