The Pittsburgh Modular Sequencer is a simple eight-step, Eurorack-compatible analog sequencer module. It utilizes an external clock signal to cycle through your choice of four, six, or eight steps. You can use the sequencer output to control the pitch of an oscillator, modulate a filter, or manipulate any module that has CV input. Create complex sequences using a combination of the Reset, Hold, and Add inputs. The Reset input lets you generate variable-length loops while Hold pauses sequencer movement. Voltage from the Add input is summed with the voltage created by the Sequencer, letting you easily transcribe the output. Want bass that'll blow holes in walls? The Pittsburgh Modular Sequencer also makes a killer sub-octave generator!
Why you need a sequencer
Pink Floyd's "On the Run" had a profound effect on many of us here at AudioBuy.com.au Australia, powerfully illustrating how musically compelling a simple, eight-note loop could be. Sequencers give you another creative melodic option, letting you generate repetitive patterns that you can use in any number of ways. From bass lines, to tempo-synced arpeggios, to patterns that simply run while you focus your attention on tweaking a patch, a sequencer is essential kit for any modular synth system. The Pittsburgh Modular Sequencer also has a secret weapon: clocking it at audio rates using a square wave turns it into a sub-octave waveform generator able to produce one, two, or three octaves below the clock frequency. Have questions about assembling your modular synth? Your knowledgeable AudioBuy.com.au Australia Sales Engineer is only too happy to help. Give us a call!Pittsburgh Modular Sequencer Eurorack Module Features at a Glance
- 14hp Eurorack module (requires Eurorack case/power supply)
- Four/six/eight-step sequencer with 0-10V CV range and dual outputs
- Module Controls:
- Assignable Voltage Knobs: set output voltage for each of the eight sequencer stages
- Variable Step Count Switch: sets number of sequencer cycle steps - four, six, or eight
- Clock Input (CLK): your clock source can be a square wave, gate, or trigger signal
- Reset Input (RST): positive voltage resets sequencer to the first step
- Hold Input (HLD): positive voltage pauses the sequencer
- Transpose Input (ADD): adds incoming signal voltage to sequencer output, for easy sequencer output transposition
- Outputs (OUT): dual buffered sequencer outputs
Get your sequence on, with Pittsburgh Modular's Sequencer!
Free Shipping Within Asia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Asian Countries|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Asia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Asia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Asian countries including Macau , Brunei , Burma , Vietnam , Thailand , Philippines , India , Kuwait , Pakistan , Saudi Arabia , Bahrain , Taiwan , Oman , Japan , South Korea , Malaysia and Turkey.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).