The Pittsburgh Modular Foundation 3.1+ is ready to create whatever soundscapes you can imagine! This next-gen modular analog monosynth gives you comprehensive patch-point access throughout the system, for virtually unlimited sonic potential. Housed in Pittsburgh's Move black road case, the Foundation 3.1+ rocks 13 modules, including two cutting-edge complex waveform oscillators, multifunction filters and envelopes, plentiful modulation options, and generous I/O, plus the updated MIDI 3 module for full integration with your modern music gear. There's also plenty of room to grow, so you can grab more Eurorack modules (available right here at AudioBuy.com.au Australia) and expand your rig. You even get 18 patch cables to jumpstart your creativity! Step into next-gen modular synthesis with the Pittsburgh Modular Foundation 3.1+.
Pittsburgh Modular Foundation 3.1+ Synthesizer
- Two cutting-edge complex waveform oscillators
- Multifunction filters and envelopes
Two cutting-edge complex waveform oscillators
At the core of the Foundation 3.1+ Synthesizer is a pair of Pittsburgh's second-generation complex waveform oscillators. The oscillators deliver a full selection of standard waveforms, including sine, triangle, saw, and pulse waves, in addition to a sub-octave generator and a blade wave. Serious modulation options abound, giving you a massive sonic "foundation" to build upon.
Multifunction filters and envelopes
The Foundation 3.1+ synth juices you sonic palate with Pittsburgh Modular's classic multimode Filter and a characterful Lopass Gate. You also get two multifunction envelopes that serve up a broad range of creative sound-sculpting possibilities. Each envelope module functions as a voltage-controlled attack and decay, or attack, sustain, and release; LFO; envelope follower; portamento (slew), and more.
Pittsburgh Modular Foundation 3.1+ Synthesizer Features
- Thirteen modules, limitless sonic potential!
- Integrated power bus board; external 12V/2000mA AC power adapter
- Upgraded MIDI 3 CV converter provides full compatibility with modern music gear
- Includes the 13 modules in total with plenty of room to expand your rig
- Black Move Eurorack road case with removable lid supports up to 40 modules
- Comes with 18-1/8" patch cables (six each: 6", 12", 24")
Go Modular, with the Pittsburgh Modular Foundation 3.1+!
Pittsburgh Modular Foundation 3.1+ Modular Synthesizer Tech Specs
- Height 7" (Including Lid)
- Width 23.5" (Including Lid)
- Depth 12" (Including Lid)
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.