You get double bang for your buck with the Pittsburgh Modular Filter Eurorack module. Add this to your modular synth rig and you'll have a vibrant and smooth-sounding filter you can morph between lowpass, notch, and highpass modes. Switch it into oscillator mode, and you'll have warm sine wave tones that you can shape and distort with the Q knob. Modular synth fans at AudioBuy.com.au Australia knew immediately that the dual functionality of the Pittsburgh Modular Filter Eurorack module makes it a must-have for any electronic music enthusiast or sound designer with a modular synth rig.Pittsburgh Modular Filter Eurorack Module at a Glance
- Extra resonance control for unique filter effects
- Oscillator mode with waveshaping and CV control
- Three outputs for extreme creativity
The first switch on the Pittsburgh Modular Filter adds an inverted VCA response to the resonance circuit. Engaging this switch effectively allows you to use a CV input to act as a VCA for your audio input.Oscillator mode with waveshaping and CV control
The second switch on the Filter module switches from filter mode to oscillator mode, allowing you to use it as a tone generator (the filters will not self-oscillate in filter mode). Sequence it via CV, use the Q control for waveshaping, and explore all manner of sonic manipulation by adding an incoming audio signal as a modulation source.Three outputs for extreme creativity
With separate lowpass, lowpass/highpass, and highpass outputs, the Pittsburgh Modular Filter module boasts impressive creative potential. These relate to the L-H control knob, which morphs the filter type between lowpass, notch, and highpass. We're fairly certain you'll come up with a ton of interesting sounds and textures exploring the multiple filter types and outputs with your modular rig.Pittsburgh Modular Filter Eurorack Module Features
- Filter and oscillator module for Eurorack modular synthesizer cases
- Smooth, dimensional analog filter effects with CV control over frequency and Q
- Continuously variable modes so you can morph between lowpass, notch, and highpass filter types
- Gain Switch adds an inverted VCA response to the Q circuit
- Oscillator mode creates a sine wave tone with waveshaping and CV control
- Size: 12hp
- Depth: 35mm
- Power draw: 31mA
Explore new soundscapes with the Pittsburgh Modular Filter module!
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.