You get double bang for your buck with the Pittsburgh Modular Filter Eurorack module. Add this to your modular synth rig and you'll have a vibrant and smooth-sounding filter you can morph between lowpass, notch, and highpass modes. Switch it into oscillator mode, and you'll have warm sine wave tones that you can shape and distort with the Q knob. Modular synth fans at AudioBuy.com.au Australia knew immediately that the dual functionality of the Pittsburgh Modular Filter Eurorack module makes it a must-have for any electronic music enthusiast or sound designer with a modular synth rig.Pittsburgh Modular Filter Eurorack Module at a Glance
- Extra resonance control for unique filter effects
- Oscillator mode with waveshaping and CV control
- Three outputs for extreme creativity
The first switch on the Pittsburgh Modular Filter adds an inverted VCA response to the resonance circuit. Engaging this switch effectively allows you to use a CV input to act as a VCA for your audio input.Oscillator mode with waveshaping and CV control
The second switch on the Filter module switches from filter mode to oscillator mode, allowing you to use it as a tone generator (the filters will not self-oscillate in filter mode). Sequence it via CV, use the Q control for waveshaping, and explore all manner of sonic manipulation by adding an incoming audio signal as a modulation source.Three outputs for extreme creativity
With separate lowpass, lowpass/highpass, and highpass outputs, the Pittsburgh Modular Filter module boasts impressive creative potential. These relate to the L-H control knob, which morphs the filter type between lowpass, notch, and highpass. We're fairly certain you'll come up with a ton of interesting sounds and textures exploring the multiple filter types and outputs with your modular rig.Pittsburgh Modular Filter Eurorack Module Features
- Filter and oscillator module for Eurorack modular synthesizer cases
- Smooth, dimensional analog filter effects with CV control over frequency and Q
- Continuously variable modes so you can morph between lowpass, notch, and highpass filter types
- Gain Switch adds an inverted VCA response to the Q circuit
- Oscillator mode creates a sine wave tone with waveshaping and CV control
- Size: 12hp
- Depth: 35mm
- Power draw: 31mA
Explore new soundscapes with the Pittsburgh Modular Filter module!
Free Shipping Within Asia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Asian Countries|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Asia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Asia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Asian countries including Macau , Brunei , Burma , Vietnam , Thailand , Philippines , India , Kuwait , Pakistan , Saudi Arabia , Bahrain , Taiwan , Oman , Japan , South Korea , Malaysia and Turkey.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).