Make no mistake: Pittsburgh Modular's Crush Analog Waveform Decimator will destroy your audio. A voltage-controlled, all-analog sound annihilator, Crush shatters waveforms into smithereens. You define this Eurorack module's sound with three parameters: Sample Rate, Interpolation, and Mix. Sample Rate designates periodic voltage sample timing, breaking down your source into ever-increasing static blocks. The Interpolate switch attempts to rebuild the original waveform from the remaining pieces, enhancing (degrading) the output by imprinting another juicy layer of errors and artifacts. AudioBuy.com.au Australia modular enthusiasts agree: Pittsburgh Modular Crush is an ideal way to destroy your audio.
Analog distortion rules
Pittsburgh Modular Crush wrecks your audio without ever sounding thin or harsh. Operating completely in the analog realm, Crush's unlimited bit and sample-rate resolutions let Crush smoothly downsample at infinite resolution. As compared with a digital bit crusher, this all-analog module sounds plump and warm. You control all this tasty sonic destruction via Crush's integrated voltage-controlled mix circuit, which lets you add the ideal amount of decimation to your audio. Manually set the mix, or use a control voltage to sweep from pristine clean to totally crushed. If you need to mercilessly bludgeon your audio, plug into Pittsburgh Modular's Crush. You'll be delighted with the results.
Pittsburgh Modular Crush Analog Waveform Decimator Features
- 8hp Eurorack distortion module (requires Eurorack case/power supply)
- Sample Rate Control - Sample rate control
- Sample Rate CV In Control - Sample Rate CV input jack attenuator
- Interpolate/Step Mode Switch:
- Step mode offers true downsampling
- Interpolate mode attempts to smooth the downsampled waveform
- Output Mix Control - Controls the signal mix of the Mix Out
- Mix CV In Control - Mix CV input jack attenuator
- SR CV IN - CV input modulates the Sample Rate
- MIX CV IN - CV input modulates the Output Mix
- INPUT - Waveform Input
- CRUSH OUT - Processed waveform output
- OUTPUT - Mixed waveform output
Decimate your audio with Pittsburgh Modular Crush!
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.