Pioneer created a special mobile application for various smart devices that enables wireless connection and transmission of music to the XDJ-AERO via Wi-Fi. The XDJ-AERO can identify up to four devices as sources for music playback. The system can also access audio tracks on a computer (PC) through the use of the included Pioneer rekordbox music management software.
The rekordbox DJ music management app for the extremely popular Apple iPhone and iPod Touch. The rekordbox app enables users to prepare and manage music stored on their portable devices as well as the ability to create playlists, cue/loop point and beat location settings, waveform analysis and more. The organized music in the device can also be wirelessly synced with a computer utilizing the Pioneer rekordbox music management PC software, providing additional convenience of preparing music for playback on a Pioneer DJ system.
The XDJ-AERO DJ system takes full advantage of the rekordbox app, enabling the iPhone or iPod touch to become an additional source for music content. The XDJ-AERO also creates its own access point, eliminating the need for hard-wired connections and allowing an iPhone or iPod touch with the rekordbox app to send content wirelessly to the DJ system.
Pioneer's rekordbox DJ music management app is available now at no charge from the App Store and Google Play.
For added convenience and expandability, the system is equipped with audio ports for connecting other sources such as Pioneer CDJ players, and can even be used as a standalone 2-channel mixer. For creative music playback and unique mixing capabilities, the system offers a built-in jog control, audio effects and more.
- Jog Drum - Launch, scratch and manipulate samples by simply turning or tapping the jog platter.
- Sample Launch - Includes four built-in sounds: Scratch, Horn, Siren and Laser.
- Beat Effect - Four additional effects including Trans, Flanger, Echo and Roll can be added to currently playing music.
- Sound Color Filter - Each channel of the mixer includes Pioneer's popular Sound Color Filter which can be added to music at any time.
The XDJ-AERO also features two automatic mix functions, Beat Sync and Auto Mix. With Beat Sync, a press of the "Sync" button synchronizes the music loaded in each player on beat with matching beats per minute (BPM). In the Auto Mix mode, playlists created on a smart device using the special mobile application, computer or USB memory device are linked together with cross-fade or fade-in/fade-out effects. For added convenience, the system also lets users record their mixes directly onto a USB storage device in WAV format.
The XDJ-AERO combines two digital players and a mixer into a single slim and stylish unit, taking similar design cues from Pioneer's highly popular professional CDJ digital players and DJM mixers. The unit also features a smoke-colored acrylic panel, blue and white LED illumination and low-profile jog platter and control buttons.
Pioneer XDJ-AERO Wireless DJ Controller Features
- Industry's First DJ System using rekordbox App via Wi-Fi
- Several Onboard Effects including Jog Drum & Sample Launch
- Can be Used as an Independent 2-channel mixer
- Two Automatic Mixing Functions
- Record Your Mix Directly to a USB Storage Device
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.