Remix Tools At Your Fingertips The RMX-500's layout is divided into two sections: a Rhythm FX section (sampler) on the left and an Scene FX section (effects) on the right. Furthermore, both sides are broken down into sub sections, with drum samples in the lower left and sample-based effects like Roll and Trans in the upper left. Likewise, in the Scene FX section, effects used for buildups are located in the upper right quadrant, while effects useful for breakdowns are located in the lower right.
Each side is equipped with its own PRESSURE Knob, which allows you to control effect intensity by turning the knob while triggering additional effect parameters by pushing the knob inward -- it literally adds a whole new dimension to your control knobs. And finally, there's also a Release FX section in the middle, for applying fade-out effects including Vinyl Break, Echo, and Back Spin.
Studio-Ready: Run the RMX-500 as a Plug-in The RMX-500 comes ready to connect to your computer and runs as a VST, AU, or RTAS plug-in within your favorite recording or mastering software. So whether you're a DJ looking to perform or post-process a previously recorded DJ set, or you'e looking to add a little extra firepower to your studio for your next remix, the RMX-500 is ready to play on-stage or on-screen.
Pioneer RMX-500 Tabletop Effects Station Features
- Tabletop effects station for DJ sets and music production
- Three effect sections: Rhythm FX, Scene FX, and Release FX
- 4-beat sequencer with five instrument buttons
- Quantize function analyzes incoming BPM and synchronizes effects with the music
- Pioneer's first PRESSURE Knob adds a third dimension to your parameter manipulation
- MIDI mappable to control other software or external devices (via USB)
- VST, AU, RTAS plug-in software included
- Internal sampling rate: 48 kHz
- 24-bit D/A and A/D converters
- Stereo RCA input
- Stereo RCA output
- 1/4 inch headphone output with volume control
- USB port
- Portable, weighs about 2 pounds
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.