Four FX Sections for Killer Breakdowns and Buildups The RMX-1000 offers four distinct effects sections each designed to tailor a specific aspect of your DJ sets and mixes. First is the Isolate FX section which provides a three-band band-pass filter so you can hone in on exactly the frequencies you want to hear. Then there's the X-Pad FX section, it offers a BPM-based sampler with five instrument channels and four sample banks. Next is the Scene FX section which offers ten digital effects grouped into two sections: one for buildups and one for breakdowns. And lastly, the Release FX section provides tools for fade-outs, like Vinyl Break, Echo, and Back Spin.
Ready to Remix -- On Stage or as a Studio Plug-in The RMX-1000 comes ready to remix both on-stage and in the studio. It's designed with a performance-oriented layout that's intuitive and fun to use so it's easy to add color and depth to your sets whether you're new to the game or a veteran DJ. The unit also doubles as a virtual instrument when connected to the workstation in your professional or home recording studio, so it's just as useful for remixing and mastering in the studio as it is on-stage.
Pioneer RMX-1000 Remix Station Performance DJ Controller Features
- Tabletop effects station for DJ sets and music production
- Four effects sections: Isolate FX, Scene FX, X-Pad FX, and Release FX
- Includes X-Pad ribbon strip controller for manipulating sample patterns on-the-fly
- Quantize function analyzes incoming BPM and synchronizes effects with the music
- MIDI mappable to control other software or external devices (via USB)
- VST, AU, RTAS plug-in software included
- SD card slot for saving and transferring samples
- Includes Rekordbox software for editing and saving your sample bank libraries
- Internal sampling rate: 48 kHz
- 24-bit D/A and A/D converters
- Stereo 1/4-inch and RCA inputs
- Stereo 1/4-inch and RCA outputs
- USB port
- Portable, weighs about 3 pounds
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.