Thanks to its high-torque direct drive system, the PLX-1000 provides stable rotation that can withstand use in venues such as clubs, achieving starting torque of at least 4.5kg·cm and reaching the fixed rotation speed within just 0.3 seconds (at 33 1/3 rpm).
Tempo control with variable width selectable from three levels
The variable width of tempo can be selected from ±8%, ±16% and ±50%, and these wide-ranging tempo controls expand the possibilities of DJ play. Also, simply pressing the “RESET” button instantly reverts to the fixed rotation speed at ±0%.
Attachable / detachable power and audio cables
Since the PLX-1000” uses attachable / detachable power and audio cables, there are no cables getting in the way when transporting the turntable, nor is there any risk of impact when moving or disconnection due to cables getting caught. Users can also interchange the cables as they please in order to customize the sound quality.
Pioneer PLX-1000X Features
- The body of the player is structured so that cables do not protrude beyond its outer dimensions, taking into account the front-to-back positioning when placing the back of the turntable, with its connection terminals, next to a mixer
- By using rubber and springs on the dampening parts of the insulator, noise from external vibrations is absorbed and isolated, and stable installation is made possible
- DJ play has been made smoother by minimizing the operational sound of the START / STOP button
- A rough surface is applied to the underside of the turntable on the left and right sides in order to ensure stability when carrying
- PLX-1000 Turntable
- Turntable Sheet
- Slip Mat
- Slip Sheet
- Dust Cover
- Balance Weight
- Head Shell
- Sub Weight
- Shell Weight
- Adapter for EP record
- Power Cable
- Audio Cable
- Ground Wire
- Operating Instructions
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.