The Pioneer HDJ-C70 features a newly developed 40mm-aperture drive, large rare earth magnets, and an air chamber in the housing to deliver accurate monitoring, even in high noise environments. 40mm-Aperture + Large Rare Earth Magnets = Supurb Sound Design
With a newly-developed 40mm-aperture drive unit boosting the drive power of the units through use of large rare earth magnets, and tuning suited to DJ monitoring, low sounds such as bass and kick drum sounds are produced together with the build-up of quick sounds.
Also, by installing a copper cap in the pole piece part inside the unit, sound distortion is decreased and medium and high-pitched sounds such as vocals and snare drums are reproduced with excellent clarity. Low sounds and medium and high-pitched sounds can be clearly recognized, so the sounds required for DJ mixing can be grasped in an instant.
Excellent Sound Isolation
The chamber (air chamber) established in the housing part reduces sound influx from outside and delivers excellent sound isolation, enabling accurate monitoring even in environments where music is played at high volume, such as in DJ booths. In addition, with the adoption of earpads using soft leather-type materials with excellent comfort, the way in which the headphones stick to the ears is improved and sound from outside is blocked.
The Ultimate In Comfort and Monitoring Styles
By using flexible polyamide resin material for the headband and ridged (rough) rubber ring to enhance grip around the outside of the housing part, the headband can be bent flexibly by holding the housing and the housing can be put to the ear immediately while hanging the headphones around the neck.
Also, the left and right slider arms rotate at intervals of 90 degrees to the front and the rear, so it is possible to use various DJ monitoring styles such as monitoring through one ear with headphones resting on the head. Also included are a 1.6m straight cord and 1.0m curled cord (up to 3m long when extended), which can be selected to suit different styles, with fine ribs to reduce tangling and noise from touching.
Highly flexible polyamide resin materials are used in the headband, delivering support for various monitoring styles together with excellent durability. In the unlikely event that it becomes necessary to replace the headband, earpads, housing, head cushion or cable, etc., these main parts can be replaced so the headphones can be used for a long time.
Pioneer HDJ-C70 Professional DJ Headphones Features
- 40mm-aperture drive unit with large rare earth magnets
- Frequency Range: 70-32 kHz
- Optimal sound isolation "air chambers"
- Lightweight ultra-comfortable fit with fully adjustable headband
- Rotatable arms up to 90 degrees in each direction
- Smaller, more compact ear cups
- Headband made from durable yet flexable polyamide resin material
- Insert-type earpads can easily be replaced
- Cable using detachable MMCX-type connectors
- Includes 3.5' straight cord, 3' curled cord, audio adapter, and carrying pouch
- Usage Studio , Audiophile , DJ
- Fit On Ear
- Series HDJ
- Model C70
- Weight 195 g (not including cord)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).