As DJ headphones, the HDJ-2000 provide superior sound insulation to make it easy to cue up the next track, even in noisy clubs and discos. The insulating material inside the headphones was also carefully selected and ear pads provide a tight seal, contributing to clear reproduction of mid to high sound ranges with subtle nuances. While known as DJ headphones, these headphones are also suitable for professional use in studios.
Snug Fit For Comfortable Use Even In Long Sessions The HDJ-2000 DJ headphones offers an excellent fit with various ingenious details for comfortable use even in long sessions.
- Made with a Soft Touch: The HDJ-2000's flexible protein leather has a soft, natural feel is used for ear pad/head pad surfaces that touch the skin.
- Snug Fit: Low-rebound urethane foam is used inside the ear pads and head pad. They're designed to fit over the shape of the head, maintaining comfort even in long sessions.
- Magnesium Alloy Components are used for the main body for both light weight and durability, minimizing stress on the head and ensuring comfortable DJ play.
I-Type Hinge Structure For Functionality And Design With an i-type hinge, a smooth and integral form has been achieved that naturally fits the hands at any moment during DJ play. The headphone's ear pads have a spun finish aluminum ring that matches the design of Pioneer CDJ player play/cue buttons, for a simple and stylish design.
Pioneer HDJ-2000 Reference DJ Headphones Features
- Folds into a compact configuration for easy carrying in the included pouch.
- Swivel mechanism: The housing turns 90 degrees for more convenient single-ear, on-shoulder, and various other monitoring styles. It automatically goes back to the original position after it is swiveled.
- Click mechanism: Locks into place to prevent inadvertent rotation or folding of the headphones during use.
- MONO/STEREO switch: Ensures accurate monitoring, even with single-ear use.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.