Professional Mixing Power Pioneer has long been the industry standard for DJ mixers in club environments, and the DJM-900nexus continues this rich tradition. It's a 4-channel mixer with a premium-quality USB soundcard built in, and both analog and digital inputs and outputs. Each channel has its own 3-band EQ with three selectable crossfader curve types, which help to give your sets a unique character. There's a collection of 19 onboard effects, including beat-based effects that you can manipulate on the fly with the X-Pad touch-strip and the tempo Tap pad.
Ready to Integrate with Any DJ Setup Beyond its cutting-edge DJ tools and performance-oriented layout, a key strength of the DJM-900nexus is it's versatility. It works well with traditional media like vinyl or CD, and integrates with laptops running Traktor or other DJ software. You can synchronize up to four Pioneer CDJs at once, or synchronize two CDJs and two decks from DJ software on a laptop, etc. You can also connect to a DVS (digital vinyl system) and use time-coded vinyls or CDs for scratch emulation while spinning MP3s from your computer. Input selectors are provided for each channel at the top of the unit so you can quickly swap out DJs between sets.
Pioneer DJM-900nexus 4-Channel DJ Mixer Features
- Four channel DJ mixer with effects
- Three band EQ per channel with three selectable channel fader curve types
- Includes 19 effect types including 13 beat-based effects
- Manipulate beat-based effect parameters on-the-fly with the X-Pad touch-strip and Tap pad
- Six line stereo RCA inputs for connecting CDJs
- Two phono stereo RCA inputs for connecting turntables
- Four stereo digital S/PDIF inputs
- 1/4 inch/XLR combo and 1/4 inch microphone inputs
- Stereo 1/4 inch send and return for connecting an external effects loop
- Stereo RCA and XLR master outputs
- Stereo RCA outputs for connecting to an external recording device
- Stereo digital S/PDIF output
- Stereo 1/4 inch booth monitor outputs
- 1/4 inch headphone output
- USB port for connecting to Mac or PC computers
- LAN for connecting Pro DJ Link devices
- MIDI output for controlling external devices
- Durable carbon rail crossfader design
- No electronics beneath the crossfader improve the water-resistance of this model
- P-LOCK Fader Cap system prevents fader caps from slipping
- 24-bit, 96 kHz internal soundcard
- 32-bit D/A converters and 24-bit A/D converters
- Features an auto standby mode to save energy when not in active use
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
Returns & Warranty Repair
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).