A new two-channel mixer is joining our range: the DJM-450. Inheriting features and design elements from the flagship DJM-900NXS2, the DJM-450 is the ideal mixer to partner with XDJ-700 multiplayers or PLX-1000 turntables to create a professional-style set-up. It comes bundled with licence keys for rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs (worth a combined [euro]248) so you can DJ with tracks stored on your PC/Mac when using turntables and our control vinyl (available separately).
Mixing on the DJM-450 is seamless thanks to the smooth curves on the EQs and channel faders. The Magvel crossfader, inherited from the DJM-900NXS2, gives an accurate response and assured feel during complicated scratch techniques. Sound Colour FX and Beat FX with parameter control also come from our flagship mixer, so you can add professional creative flair to your mixes. Warm, high-quality audio from both analogue and digital sound sources comes thanks to the 64-bit digital signal processor which uses dithering technology, and the built-in sound card means you can connect the DJM-450 to your PC/Mac with a single USB cable and use the bundled rekordbox dvs application to control your digital tracks with turntables and the dedicated control vinyl (see more information below).
- Professional layout
Mixing on the DJM-450 feels instinctive thanks to the layout design, which inherits traits from the DJM-900NXS2 professional mixer.
- Smooth EQs, channel faders and Magvel crossfader
Precise, smooth mixes are a breeze using the EQs and channel faders, which feature curves equivalent to those on the DJM-900NXS2. The EQ curves give precision across the highs, mids and lows, and the isolator feature means you can totally eliminate each EQ band when you turn the knob all the way to the left. The channel fader curves give accuracy over long, smooth mixes, and the Magvel crossfader - also taken from the DJM-900NXS2 - is a dream to scratch on. Accurate and smooth, it is durable for more than 10 million movements.
- Professional FX with detailed control
Add professional FX to your mixes using the filter suite inherited from the DJM-900NXS2, including Sound Colour FX, Beat FX, and send/return.
- Sound Colour FX - Just turn the knob to apply Dub Echo, Sweep, Noise, and Filter
- Beat FX - Add Delay, Echo, Spiral, Reverb, Trans, Flanger, Pitch and Roll in sync with the BPM
- Send/return - Connect apps in mobile device via USB and use them alongside the DJM-450's internal FX. Choose your preferred return type from Aux or Insert to create the sound you want.
- Bundled licences for rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs
The DJM-450 comes with free licence keys for our professional dj performance applications rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs so you can play digital tracks from your PC/Mac using turntables and control vinyl (available separately). The mixer's built-in sound card means you can connect to your computer using a single USB cable.
How to use rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs:
Buy the RB-VS1-K Control Vinyl from a Pioneer DJ authorised dealer or directly from our website (limited countries only). Visit rekordbox.com to download the latest version of rekordbox for free and enter your licence keys for rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs.
- High-quality sound
Whether you're playing from digital or analogue sound sources, a warm, high-quality sound is created by the 64-bit digital signal processor using dithering technology.
6. Other features
- XLR terminal - high-quality audio output
- Two headphone outputs - 1/4-inch stereo jack and 3.5 mm mini jack
- Signal GND terminal - easily attach ground wires from analogue turntables
- Gold-plated RCAs - premium sound quality on all connections
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.