The Electrodyne 511 500 Series EQ fortifies your rack with great-sounding "Golden Era" technology. Electrodyne consoles juiced some of the hottest hits of the late '60s and early '70s at top studios like Capitol, Warners, Stax, Decca, and Motown. The 511 is a 2-band discrete-transistor reciprocal-active-inductor equalizer with a smooth, punchy sound that holds its own against other classic American and British console EQs. The custom inductors and output transformer are built by Electrodyne's original manufacturer to exacting tolerances, delivering outstanding performance and channel-to-channel repeatability. The Electrodyne 511 - you gotta hear this!
Electrodyne 511 500 Series EQ Features
- 2-band discrete-transistor reciprocal-active-inductor equalizer
- Smooth, punchy sound that holds it own against other classic British and American console EQs
- Custom inductors and output transformer are built by Electrodyne's original manufacturer
- Output impedance: 150 ohms
- +/-12 db gain range: Equalize or Attenuate
- Four frequencies selectable per band - LF: 40, 100, 250, 500hz; HF: 1.5k, 3k, 5k, 10k
- Peak/Shelf function on each band. Shelving at all frequencies, Peaking at 250, 500, 1.5k, 3k and 5k
- Distortion: 0.03%typical
- Maximum output: +30db at less than 0.8%thd. (+29.5db at 0.06%thd)
- Frequency response: +/- 0.25db, 10hz to 70khz typical.
- Signal to noise: -85db typ
The Electrodyne 511: vintage sound, better than ever!
- Number of Bands 2
- Q Type Selectable
- Boost/Cut Range ±12
- Frequency Response 10Hz-70kHz
- Manufacturer Part Number 511
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.