The Peluso 22 47 SE is a large diaphragm condenser microphone styled after the legendary "Neumann U-47". To achieve the distinctive "47" sound, we have found the 6SJ7 American style steel tube provides the same sonic quality as the VF14. With nearly identical specifications, the only discernable difference between these two tubes is a 2dB quieter noise floor on the 5693/6SJ7. This American style tube is readily available and allows us to offer the Peluso 22 47 SE at a very competitive price. Professional engineers enjoy great success with the 22 47 SE for a wide range of applications from male and female vocals, acoustic guitar to tenor sax. There are countless applications for this versatile microphone. Known for its clear sound while capturing the low frequency nuances of the original U-47 with smooth mid range and balanced high end. Engineers will be proud to have a hand built microphone with the sound of a genuine U-47.
- The 22 47 SE is paired with the Peluso MX-56 power supply. The dual sided capsule in the 22 47 SE enable the power supply to feature 9 polar patterns in an array from omni-directional to cardioid to figure eight.
- The 22 47 SE features our heavy-duty 8-pin screw on cable connector. The large diameter pins in the screw on connector give a tight and secure cable connection designed to perform for a lifetime of use.
- Acoustically matched pairs available upon special request.
Microphone kit comes as a complete system including: 22 47 SE Microphone in a wood box, power supply, new-style 8-pin screw on cable assembly, and a shock mount, all packed in a flight case.
Peluso 2247 SE Microphone Specs
- Capsule Type: condenser pressure gradient w/ 34mm capsule
- Frequency Range: 20Hz/22kHz
- Polar Pattern: 9 - switchable from omni- to bi-directional
- Sensitivity: 12 mv/pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- SPL: 140 db
- Equivalent Noise: 14 dB(A)
- Tube Type: 5693/6SJ7
- Power Requirements: dedicated power supply, 115V or 230V AC
- Size: 59.5mm x 235 mm
- Weight: 855 g
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.