The Peluso 22 251 is styled after one of the world's rarest and most coveted microphones. It captures the nuances of the vintage "251" sound. The Peluso 22 251 employs a dual sided edge-terminated 34mm gold-coated Mylar capsule and a 5744WB subminiature glass triode tube. The circuitry and transformer have been designed to match the vintage "251." Whether you're micing snare drums or steel guitars, violins or vocals, the 22 251 will provide great results.
- The 22 251 is paired with the Peluso MX-56 power supply. The dual sided capsule in the 22 251 enables the power supply to feature 9 polar patterns in an array from omni-directional to cardioid to figure eight.
- The 22 251 features our heavy-duty 8-pin screw on cable connector. The large diameter pins in the screw on connector give a tight and secure cable connection designed to perform for a lifetime of use.
- Acoustically matched pairs available upon special request.
Microphone kit comes as a complete system including: 22 251 microphone in a wood box, MX-56 power supply, new-style 8-pin screw on cable assembly, and a shock mount all packed in a flight case.
Peluso 22 251 Microphone Specs
- Capsule Type: condenser pressure gradient w/ 34mm edge-terminated capsule
- Frequency Range: 20Hz / 24kHz
- Polar Pattern: 9 - switchable from omni- to bi-directional
- Sensitivity: 14 mv/pa
- Impedance: 50/200 ohms
- SPL: 142 dB
- Equivalent Noise: 12 dB (A)
- Tube Type: 5744WB
- Power Requirements: dedicated power supply, 115V or 230V AC
- Size: 52mm x 225 mm
- Weight: 620 g
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.