If you're in charge of setting up full-scale sound in small- to medium-sized temporary locations, then the Peavey XR 1212 is a perfect powered mixer for you. First and foremost is the XR 1212's layout - a traditional mixing console format that's easy to operate for hours on end. But despite its less-compact form, the XR 1212 isn't unnecessarily bulky or heavy. In fact, thanks to revolutionary new Class D power amplifier technology, the XR 1212 weighs only about 22 lbs. What did Peavey leave out? Not a thing! Not only does the XR 1212 provide you with dual 600-watt outputs and a full 12 channels of input, but it also includes extra features and functions designed to make live mixing easier.
Each of the XR 1212's 12 channels includes a microphone preamp with an XLR input, and there are also stereo line-level inputs on the last two channels. That's easily enough input channels to handle a full-sized band. Dual monitor sends as well as an effects send with built-in effects all have their own dedicated faders, which makes on-the-fly adjustments a snap. The EQ section is where things get even cooler. Each of the XR 1212's mono channels (channels 1-10) features a 4-band EQ with Peavey's Mid-morph function. EQing the midrange is the bane of many live engineers, which is what makes Mid-morph an incredibly useful function. Instead of cutting or boosting one frequency range, Mid-morph does both, adjusting the ratio of the high mids to the low mids. Turn it clockwise (up) and vocals become much more intelligible; turn it counterclockwise (down) and you instantly tame the harshness from overheads, amps, and brass.
The XR 1212 also gives you a pair of 9-band graphic EQs. Even though you can make EQ adjustments manually, you're far from limited by your ears alone. Plug in an RTA microphone; you can instantly tune each amplifier to accommodate for the frequency response of the room. But that's not all. The XR 1212 also features Peavey's Feedback Ferret technology - a real lifesaver in just about any less-than-ideal environment. Plus, five different power amp modes (including a fully active subwoofer crossover) let you set up your system to best suit the room in the first place. Together, all of these great features mean you can leave behind your rack full of power amps, graphic EQs, crossovers, and feedback suppressors - the Peavey XR 1212 takes care of everything!Peavey XR 1212 Powered Mixer Features at a Glance
- Console-style mixer with dual Class D amplifiers
- 12 XLR mic channels (2 with stereo line inputs - 1/4" on channel 11, RCA on channel 12)
- Smooth 60mm faders
- Each amplifier provides 600W program at 4 ohms (360W program at 8 ohms)
- Feedback Ferret feedback suppressor onboard
- A 4-band EQ, 2 monitor sends, and an effects send on each input channel
- Mid-morph technology on mono input channels
- Digital effects
- 5 power amp modes, including fully active subwoofer crossover
- Dual 9-band graphic EQ (1/power amp) includes switchable Auto GEQ with dedicated RTA input
- 2 monitor sends
- 2 x 1/4" and Speakon combination connectors per amp
- 1/8" stereo auxiliary input
- Dedicated effects return fader
- Built-in rack ears
- Ultra-lightweight design (only 22.05 lbs.)
Get the super-versatile Peavey XR 1212 powered mixer and leave your bulky outboard gear at home!
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.