The Peavey PV 10 AT analog mixer puts a studio worth of features into a well designed mixer. AudioBuy.com.au Australia engineers know that the more work you can take off your computer the better. Now you can add Auto-tune pitch correction to a list of things the PV series mixers can take care of themselves. With the PV 10 AT you also have the ability to send audio directly to your mixer wirelessly via included Bluetooth wireless connectivity. A selectable hi-Z guitar preamp, onboard effects, an LCD Display, and more also go into making the PV 10 AT a great option for your analog mixer needs.
Peavey PV 10 AT Analog Mixer
- Built-in Auto-tune pitch correction for flawless tracks
- Great connectivity, including Bluetooth
- Selectable guitar hi-Z preamp perfect for home recording
Built-in Auto-tune pitch correction for flawless tracks
Auto-tune is one of the standards in music production plug-ins today. Now you can harness all that power right in your PV 10 AT analog mixer. Out-of-tune performances can sometimes be the difference between a professional sounding product and a demo. Unfortunately running an additional Auto-tune plug-in on your computer can compromise your setup's ability to perform it's best. Use a PV 10 AT to stop taxing your computer's processor with running additional plug-ins in-the-box, and take care of the heavy lifting at your fingertips.
Great connectivity, including Bluetooth
Universal low-noise microphone preamps, stereo 1/4" inputs, stereo RCA ins, onboard USB-A MP3 playback, and Bluetooth connectivity. Not bad for a compact style mixer. If you use multiple different sound sources for your mixing application but need something in a trimmed-down format the PV 10 AT may be just your ticket. Do you podcast with multiple mics, a device for bringing in music or sound effects, and want to be able to use your bluetooth enabled smartphone for phone interviews? Thanks to Peavey now you can!
Selectable guitar hi-Z preamp perfect for home recording
A great addition to this line of PV series mixers is the selectable hi-Z preamp that changes the onboard EQ and preamp specifically for your electric guitar. You can put away those DI boxes and extra hardware you used to need. This feature comes in incredibly handy when running your guitar direct into your DAW and/or electric guitar amplifier modeling software. Peavey's PV 10 AT gives you what you need to get a good clean electric guitar sound into your DAW.
Peavey PV 10 AT Analog Mixer Features
- Versatile mixer for your desktop recording and live sound needs
- Built-in Auto-tune software gets you professional sounding productions
- Bluetooth connectivity is great for podcasting and other applications
- LCD display lets you monitor your work
- Selectable hi-Z preamp designed for electric guitar input
- 2 channel built-in compression not normally found on compact mixers
- 3-band EQ with bypass switches
- Phantom power for your devices that require it
- USB-B in and out directly connects to your computer
- Kosmos-C bass and treble enhancement
Update your desktop studio with the Peavey PV 10 AT!
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
Returns & Warranty Repair
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).