The Peavey PV 10 BT includes 4 channels of reference-quality mic preamps with 48 volt phantom power, 4 direct outputs for recording, full featured stereo channel and media channels with Bluetooth wireless input allows seamless connection to almost any "smart" device, high quality digital effects with LCD display. Channels have 3-band EQ per with bypass, exclusive Mid-Morph EQ on the mic channels, switchable high-pass filter, channel mute buttons, channel solo, aux send, signal clip indicators, 2 channels of compression, on board selectable guitar preamp with 1 Meg Ohm Hi-Z preamp and special guitar EQ curve. Streaming USB out with USB return to mains and or control room., MP3 file playback via USB A input, Peavey's exclusive Kosmos audio enhancement, dual selectable control room outputs, and a stereo master LED meter bridge, 60mm master faders and XLR main and monitor outputs.
Peavey PV-10BT Bluetooth Mixer Features
- 4 Combination 1/4" and XLR low noise mic preamps
- Stereo 1/4", RCA or 3.5mm input channel
- Bluetooth wireless connectivity
- 3-band EQ on all channels
- 4 Channels of Peavey's Exclusive Mid-Morph
- LED clip and signal present indication
- Individual channel mutes
- EQ Bypass per channel
- On board studio quality digital effects with individual channel control
- Effects and playback LCD display
- One pre-fader AUX send
- Precision 60 mm faders on master
- Dual selectable control room outputs
- Global 48V phantom power
- Main stereo outputs with 1/4" unbalanced and balanced XLR connectors
- Rugged console design
- 2 channels of built-in compression
- Stereo pan control per channel
- On-board USB-A MP3 playback
- 4 Channels of direct out
- Kosmos-C bass and treble enhancement
- Channel 9/10 stereo return/input
- Individual Listen/ Solo function
- Stereo USB-B streaming audio in and out
- High quality master LED meter bridge
- Master mic mute
- Studio quality headphone output
- Peavey's exclusive on-board Hi Z guitar input
- New slim, low-profile design
- Convenient tablet cradle
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.