The Palmer DREI design is more than just a visual extravaganza - it mirrors the concept and the circuitry. For the purest, most natural distortion only a single-ended design will do.
Single-ended tube circuits are straightforward and simple, providing the most organic, raw tube sounds possible. In contrast to the more powerful push-pull designs the output of single-ended circuits usually does not exceed 5 Watts. That is why single-ended circuits are mostly found in small practice amps preferred by many top-notch players for recording.
Main benefits of single-ended amps
- Extremely responsive
- highly interactive and touch sensitive
- purist design with a minimum of components
- direct signal path
- pure, natural distortion
Dating back to the first days of vacuum tubes single-ended amplifiers are nothing new. However, the Palmer DREI incorporates THREE of these providing three times the output power of a standard single-ended design! Moreover, it accepts a variety of output tubes which all have their own unmistakable sound characteristics.
The EL84 is bright and “British” sounding with tons of distortion (think Vox amps), the 6V6 provides somewhat darker tones with a smoother “American” distortion flavor (think Fender), and while it is tight and bright at lower volumes the 6L6 becomes progressively darker when driven hard. With the Palmer DREI you can mix and match power tubes from three distinct amplifier tones and thus create your own voice.
The Palmer DREI works with the following power tubes:
Three different single-ended amps in a single unit - that's the Palmer DREI formula!
Palmer Triple Single Ended Amp Specs
- Product type: guitar amplifiers
- Type: head
- Technology: tube
- Class: A
- Power: 15 W
- Inputs: 1
- Input connectors: 6.3 mm Jack
- Input impedance: 1 M Ohm(s)
- Outputs: 1
- Output connectors: 6.3 mm Jack
- Output impedance: 16, 4, 8 Ohm(s)
- Channels: 1
- Indicators: Power
- Controls: master power amp DREI, master power amp EINS, master power amp ZWEI, mains voltage selector, Power, standby, tone, preamp saturation, preamp saturation treble
- FX loop: no
- Preamp tubes: ECC83
- Power amp tubes: 6L6, 6V6, EL84
- Rectifier: GZ34
- Operating voltage: integrated (115 / 230 V)
- Power consumption: 100 W
- Cabinet material: sheet steel
- Width: 390 mm
- Depth: 250 mm
- Height: 230 mm
- Weight: 14.97 kg
- Features: Compatible with EL84, 6L6, 6V6, KT90, KT77, EL34 power tubes
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.