The Press Patch Box is a special kind of audio signal distributor intended for use at press conferences. It features separate inputs for microphone and line signals (from a mixing console output).
Also available as stereo version (PPB20S)
A high quality input amplifier with a transformer balanced input provides a wide dynamic range. A total of 20 transformer-balanced XLR/m outputs with separate paired driver circuits make it possible to connect up video cameras and other recording equipment.
The nominal output level is +4 dBu at 600 ohm. Channels 19 and 20 have TRS jack sockets for balanced/unbalanced signals and also phono sockets (-10 dBu nominal level).
Where more than 20 outputs are required, additional PPB 20s can be hooked up via a rear BUS IN/OUT socket. Signal monitoring is provided by a 10 LED strip displaying a range of -40 to +10 dB (0 dB in the display = 4 dBu output) and an adjustable headphones amplifier.
The PPB20 has an integral, shielded power supply unit. An extra DC input makes it possible to connect up a (backup) battery power source. A PW4 can provide the necessary backup power supply for two PPB20s.
Palmer PPB20 Press Patch Box (20 Channels) Specs
- Product type: splitter
- Type: mic & line split
- Split type: 1 in 20
- Channels: 1
- Inputs: 1
- Input connectors: XLR
- Max. input level: Mic: 0 dBu, Line: +20 dB
- Adjustable input: yes
- Number of split-outputs per canal: 20
- Max. output level: + 20 dB
- Output connectors: 6.3 mm Jack, RCA, XLR
- Adjustable output: no
- Transformer isolated outputs: yes
- Controls: attenuator, ground lift, input gain, mic/line switch, phones level
- Indicators: input level, Power
- Operating voltage: integrated (115 / 230 V)
- Cabinet material: sheet steel
- Cabinet surface: powder coated
- Width: 480 mm
- Width: 19"
- Depth: 200 mm
- Height: 135 mm
- Height: 3 U
- Weight: 9.09 kg
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.