The PHDA02 - a reference class headphone amplifier with Stereo, Mono, and Dual Mono operation modes.
In Stereo mode, the L/R input signal is fed to the left and right earphones while the volume level is set by the Stereo/Left control. The front panel inputs provide simultaneous connection of two headphones in parallel. In Mono mode, the left and right channels are summed, and the resulting mono signal is fed to both the left and right earphones. Again, volume is governed by the Stereo/Left control. In Dual Mono mode, the left and right channels can be used independently with individual level controls for the left and right earphones.
The PHDA02 operates with all headphones with an impedance of 8 up to 200 Ohms. Impedance matching is achieved by a specially designed switchable transformer. Uncommon and costly, this solution provides superior performance, dynamic range, and signal- to-noise ratio at all loads.
Combo input sockets allow for balanced XLR and unbalanced TS headphone connection while parallel XLR outputs facilitate daisy chaining multiple units. The integrated power supply operates with mains from 100 VAC to 240 VAC.
The PHDA02 is equipped with low-noise op amps, and the output amplifiers' discrete power transistors are mounted on heatsinks. Dimensions are 1 U 9.5".
Palmer PHDA02 Headphone Amplifier Specs
- Product type: Headphone Amp:
- Type: 1-channel
- Inputs: 2
- Input connectors: 6.3 mm Jack, XLR
- Input impedance: (balanced) 20 k, (unbalanced) 10 k Ohm(s)
- Outputs: 2
- Output connectors: XLR, 6.3 mm Jack
- Power output: 2 x 400 mW
- Minimum connected impedance: 2 x 8 Ohm(s)
- Frequency response: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Controls: volume
- Indicators: on
- Operating voltage: integrated (115 / 230 V)
- Operating voltage: 240 V AC / 50 - 60 Hz
- Cabinet material: sheet steel/aluminium
- Cabinet surface: powder coated/anodized
- Width: 222 mm
- Height: 44 mm
- Depth: 175 mm
- Weight: 1.58 kg
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.