The amplifiers of the Palmer FAT50 Tube Series are intended for guitarists in search of the distinct and highly individual sounds that only a true all-tube design can produce. Easy and straightforward, each Palmer amplifier is designed as an original and boasts superior craftsmanship, aesthetics, impressive sound, high-quality components, which fully meets all requirements.The conception of FAT50 amps focuses uncompromisingly on classic rock sounds and offers a whopping overdrive with solid thrust, as well as a vibrant, extremely dynamic clean tone.
The high gain circuitry provides enormous reserves, catering for the whole range of unforgettable rock riffs and lead-lines.
In addition to their outstanding sound qualities, FAT50 amps impress with their reliability and perfect suitability for live performances. The tubes used in all models meet the highest quality standards and guarantee extreme reliability even under the toughest operating conditions. Two foot-switchable master volumes and the whopping power of 50W "tubes" round off the concept of the FAT50 amps.
Palmer PFAT50H 50W Tube Guitar Head Specs
- Product type: guitar amplifiers
- Type: head
- Technology: tube
- Class: A/B
- Power: 50 W
- Inputs: 1
- Input connectors: 6.3 mm Jack
- Input impedance: 1 Ohm(s)
- Outputs: 2
- Output connectors: 6.3 mm Jack
- Output impedance: 8 / 16 Ohm(s)
- Channels: 4
- Indicators: Drive, Gain, Power, 2 x clip LED
- Controls: Reverb, Treble, standby, Power, Middle, AC voltage selection switch (115 V AC / 230 V AC), Drive Presence, Drive Volume, Master, Gain, Clean volume, Drive, Bass, 2nd level
- FX loop: yes
- Preamp tubes: ECC83
- Power amp tubes: 6L6
- Operating voltage: integrated (115 / 230 V)
- Power consumption: 150 W
- Cabinet material: plywood
- Width: 580 mm
- Depth: 270 mm
- Height: 280 mm
- Weight: 16 kg
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.