The PEOD Overdrive is designed to saturate both your guitar signal and amplifier. The Clean control mixes your original guitar signal in with the overdriven signal to maintain attack and definition providing the effect of stacked amps, one set clean and the other with a distorted setting. The pedal can also be used as a booster with the clean control all the way up and the gain control at 0. With the clean control at 0, the PEOD provides all the sounds of a classic overdrive effect.
Palmer PEOD Distortion Pedal Specs
- Product type: effect
- Type: guitar effect pedals
- Inputs: 1
- Input connectors: 6.3 mm Jack
- Input impedance: 1 M Ohm(s)
- Outputs: 1
- Output connectors: 6.3 mm Jack
- Output impedance: 100 k Ohm(s)
- Residual noise: -85 dB
- Controls: tone, level, Gain, footswitch, clean
- Indicators: on/off
- Operating voltage: 9 V block, 9 V DC power supply
- Power consumption: 12 m A
- Cabinet material: sheet steel
- Cabinet surface: powder coated
- Width: 120 mm
- Depth: 120 mm
- Height: 60 mm
- Weight: 0.78 kg
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
Returns & Warranty Repair
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).