The 4ohms PDI06L04 Power Attenuator from Palmer can be used is live applications and allows for stage distortion of tube aplifiers while reducing the associated high volume level. The device is connected between the amplifier output and the speaker cabinet and permits practical volume reduction in six increments from 100% to 18%. A mute setting silences the speaker, allowing the device to function as a load box and absorb the entire output power of the amplifier. The PDI06L04 features an input for the speaker signal from the amplifier and outputs for connecting to a speaker cabinet.
Palmer PDI06L04 Power Attenuator (4 ohms) Specs
- Type Passive power attenuator
- Channels 1
- Input Connections 1 x 6.3 mm input jack
- Output Type Unbalanced
- Output Connectors 2 x 6.3 mm jack
- Controls Rotary attenuation switch, bypass
- Impedance 4 ohms (dummy load)
- Power Load 120 W maximum
- Material Powder-coated sheet steel
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 4.7 x 4.7 x 2.0" / 120.0 x 120.0 x 50.0 mm
- Weight 1.5 lb / 0.7 kg
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
Returns & Warranty Repair
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).