The PDI 05 Stereo Speaker Simulator Reissue from Palmer provides a wide variety of applications for use on-stage, in a studio, or at home. Designed to offer precise frequency correction, the PDI 05 turns overdrive and distortion pedals or multi-effect units into a genuine preamp with an authentic sound. The simulator allows for digital keyboards and drum machine fullness and analogue warmth without complex and time consuming post-processing at the mixing desk. The built-in headphone amplifier allows for quiet practicing and the high output power permits direct connection of ordinary hi-fi speakers. The device is active and its power supply is permanently installed. Conventional miking is unnecessary with the PDI 05, and the isolated signal avoids feedback or interference from other instruments. The Stereo Speaker Simulator Reissue can be operated in mono mode or with power amps, though the power amp must always be connected to speakers or a corresponding load for use.
Palmer PDI 05 Stereo Speaker Simulator Reissue Specs
- Type Active speaker simulator
- Channels 2
- Input Type Unbalanced
- Input Connections 2 x 6.3 mm input jack
- Output Type Unbalanced, balanced
- Output Connectors 1 x 6.3 mm jack
- 1 x XLR
- Output Impedance 10 kΩ (6.3 mm jack)
- 600 Ω (XLR)
- Controls 1 x Switch: Power
- 2 x Knob: Filter Volume
- 1 x Knob: Phones Volume
- 2 x Switch: Deep/Flat
- 2 x Switch: Bright/Mellow
- 1 x Push-button: Ground Lift
- Indicators Power
- Maximum Load 200 W
- Operating Voltage 230 / 115 VAC
- Material Powder-coated sheet steel
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 18.9 x 7.1 x 1.8" / 480.0 x 180.0 x 44.5 mm
- Weight 6.4 lb / 2.9 kg
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.