The PDI 03 Speaker Simulator and Loadbox from Palmer is designed to combine load impedance, a signal splitter, and DI box into one device specifically designed for use with guitars. Instead of being connected to a loudspeaker, the PDI 03 connects directly to the amplifier output allowing power amplifiers to be operated to saturation without troublesome volume problems. Two switches are featured on the front of the device for shaping the simulation sound. Nine filter presets are featured for adjusting the cabinet size and general sound. A front knob allows you to control the level of the filter output. Four unsimulated line outputs are included in the back of the device for sending the signal to effect units, or to take it to your recording device to apply software-based simulation as opposed to using the simulated output. For live monitoring, speakers may be connected while the reactive load is automatically switched off. The power handling capacity of the device is 100W RMS without speakers.
- Outputs are transformer isolated
- 4 unsimulated line outputs
- Front switches and knobs for quick sound adjustment
- 1U height
Palmer PDI 03 Speaker Simulator (4 ohms) Specs
- Type Passive speaker simulator
- Input Type Unbalanced
- Input Connections 1 x 6.3 mm jack
- Output Type Balanced, unbalanced
- Output Connectors 1 x XLR
- 1 x 6.3 mm jack
- 4 x Line out
- Output Impedance 600 ohms (XLR), 10 kOhms (6.3 mm Jack)
- Dummy Impedance 4 ohms
- Maximum Load 100 W
- Controls Voicing, line out, filter volume
- Material Powder-coated sheet steel
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 18.9 x 7.1 x 1.8" / 480.0 x 180.0 x 44.5 mm
- Weight 6.6 lb / 3.0 kg
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.