Passive analog output control.
With Palmer Monicon, your monitor volume is always under control. The passive mini-mixer with the oversized control is inserted between the stereo output of the notebook, PC or interface and an active monitor system and thus permits convenient and precise volume control of the monitors from the workstation. The passive circuitry with only a few components has absolutely no affect on the sound. Mute and mono buttons make it possible to mute the outputs and merge the stereo output signal into a mono master signal.
The inputs and outputs of the controller are equipped with XLR connectors and the 3.5mm stereo TRS sockets usually found on computers. Combo input sockets also permit connection with 6.3 mm TRS plugs. Thus the Palmer Monicon is compatible with both professional and consumer equipment. Genuine wood sides make the practical studio tool in its massive powder-coated sheet steel housing an elegant looking "little helper" that is a typical Palmer product.
- Product type: Other Studio and Recording Equipment
- Channels: 1
- Inputs: 2
- Input connectors: 3.5 mm TRS, XLR
- Input type: balanced/unbalanced (depending on TS/TRS connection)
- Max. input level: 20 dBu
- Input impedance: (balanced) 10k, (unbalanced) 5k Ohm(s)
- Outputs: 2
- Output connectors: XLR, 3.5 mm TRS
- Output type: balanced/unbalanced (depending on TS/TRS connection)
- Max. output level: 20 dBu
- Output impedance: 600 Ohm(s)
- Frequency response: 10 - 40000 Hz
- THD: 0.001 %
- Max. attenuation: (Attenuator) 85, (Attenuator + Mute) 112 dB
- Controls: mute, mono, attenuation
- Cabinet material: wood, sheet steel
- Cabinet surface: powder coated
- Width: 164 mm
- Height: 62 mm
- Depth: 85 mm
- Weight: 0.75 kg
Passive control for uncolored volume adjustment.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.