Ergonomically shaped body design with exotic top wood, special multi-soundholes and top-notch electronics.
In keeping with their tradition of creating beautifully innovative guitars, Ovation created a small batch run of Exotic Wood Elite Plus models like this C2078AXP-5S. Featuring eye-popping exotic wood tops, beloved Ovation electronics and legendary performance capabilities-these breathtaking instruments were built to inspire.
Starting with an Elite Plus C2078AXP design as a foundation, the C2078AXP-5S has a hand-selected quilted maple top with quartersawn scalloped X that responds evenly from the lightest touch to hard-grinding power chords. Ovation’s pioneering multi-soundhole design enhances string vibration and sustain by improving soundboard efficiency. A cutaway offers full access to the gloss-finished, 5-piece mahogany/maple neck. A contour composite body maximizes acoustic output and is ergonomically designed for comfort in any playing position. This guitar also boasts hand-inlaid abalone appointments, a deluxe grade ebony fretboard and bridge, and upper-bout soundholes decorated with exotic hardwoods.
The C2078AXP-5S comes with the OP-Pro Studio preamp which has an onboard compressor that enhances strummed chords, fingerpicked arpeggios, and single-note solos. Connect the Elite Plus to virtually any sound system, stage amp, or recording console, and experience the rich tonal quality of the Elite plus.
- Inlaid abalone oak leaf rosette
- Tortoiseshell ABS binding with inlaid abalone
- OP-Pro Studio electronics with 3-band EQ, tuner and 1/4 in. and XLR output
- Epaulet multi-soundholes
- Adamas 1818E Light Acoustic (.012-.053 Gauges)
- Black hardware
Order this beauty today.SPECIFICATIONS Body
- Body type: Deep Contour
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Solid Quilted Maple
- Back and sides: Lyrachord
- Bracing pattern: Quartersawn scalloped X
- Body finish: Satin Transparent Black
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Deluxe-grade ebony
- Neck wood: 5-piece Mahogany /maple
- Scale length: 25.25 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Natural Gloss 5
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Ovation
- Configuration: Sidemounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Ebony
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle and nut: ABS
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Not specified
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.