Whether you're scoring music for the big screen or creating cutting-edge electronic music, REV offers you a suite of virtual instruments you can use to add unique character to your work. All four REV instruments are based on reversed instrument sounds, each covering a specific range of applications to make it easy to add extremely complex sounds to your music in cool and creative ways. Powerful onboard processing lets you layer sounds, add stutters, and warp your sounds with effects. From swelling pads to energetic buildups, REV will put a whole new spin on the music you make.
Output REV Virtual Instrument Bundle
- REV: instruments lets you play strange and wonderful sounds
- REV: timed instruments provides tempo-locked notes
- REV: loops lets you create rich and rhythmic sonic textures
- REV: rises is ideal for generating breaks and transition effects
REV: instruments lets you play strange and wonderful sounds
The first and most straightforward of Output's REV line, the REV: instruments module lets you play freely play sounds that swell and grow as you hold each key, releasing in a reversed attack. It's ideal for turing ordinary instrument sounds into extraordinary pads and surreal organic elements that can really flesh out a composition. Powerful sound shaping controls and tons of stunning presets cover a ton of sonic ground, and the easy-to-navigate interface makes tweaking or creating your own sounds easy.
REV: timed instruments provides tempo-locked notes
With a cool central control for adjusting playback duration, REV: timed instruments make it easy to get more pronounced reverses instrument effects that compliment the rest of your music. As opposed to REV: instruments, which can sustain notes indefinitely, each sound in REV: timed instruments lasts for a predefined note duration. The effect of this complements chords particularly well, and it's great when used in a layered instrument. It's also great for adding reversed percussion to your rhythms.
REV: loops lets you create rich and rhythmic sonic textures
The indefinite nature of the sounds you can produce with REV: loops lets you generate a world of rhythmical textures and atmospheric elements. Loops are broken into 15 banks, and each loop locks to the tempo of your music, so no matter where you play them across their two-octave range, the timing will remain the same. That makes it easy to create complex chordal instrumentation. What's more, all of REV's stutter and effects options are available to you, so there's no end to the kind of sounds you can create in REV: loops.
REV: rises is ideal for generating breaks and transition effects
From hard-hitting electronic music to cinematic compositions, REV: rises offers swells and builds that add tons of character to your transitions. Rises are broken down into times and styles, with three styles of rise to choose from, including dry rises that end abruptly, rises with a tail, and rises with some form of modulation. A broad selection of effects let you add magic to the sound, and when you layer multiple rises together, you can easily create stunning and dramatic results.
Output REV Virtual Instrument Bundle Features
- A suite of four unique virtual instruments focused on reversed instrument sounds
- REV: instruments provides a massive selection of highly playable reversed instruments
- REV: timed instruments makes doubling tracks with revered effects extremely easy
- REV: loops offers a world of cool and creative textures and rhythmical effects
- REV: rises delivers fun and exciting transitional elements for your music
- Each module includes powerful effects, stutters, and other tools for tweaking your sounds
- Compatible with Native Instruments Kontakt or the free Kontakt Player (AAX Native, VST, AU)
Adding reverse instrumentation is a breeze with Output REV!
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.