With a 2-channel Orange Thunderverb 50 Head, you get the boutique sound that has made the Thunderverb 200 a success, but with the performance of a smaller amp. The result is that you can push the Thunderverb 50 Head hard enough to overdrive its power tubes without either dialing up the attenuator or traumatizing your house pets. The variable attenuator allows you to record with the same tone that you play with live, without running the risk of blowing out your mics. Onstage or in the studio, your Orange Thunderverb 50 Head will always be your go-to guitar amp.Orange Thunderverb 50 Head 2-channel Guitar Amplifier at a Glance
- Great on-the-fly tone-shaping options
- Footswitchable reverb and effects loop let you add dimension to your tone
- Two channels deliver double the playing pleasure
When you play live with the Thunderverb 50 Head, you have several great tone-shaping options. Three footswitch inputs make it easy to instantly switch between playing styles. One footswitch lets you jump between attenuated and the full sound of the Thunderverb 50 Head's output. If you're familiar with using the gain knob on your guitar to hit your tubes with varying intensity, this is a great way to make sure you get the right amount of breakup at the output volume you want.Footswitchable reverb and effects loop let you add dimension to your tone
Another footswitch lets you kick in or out the spring-style reverb that puts the "verb" in the Thunderverb 50 Head's name. This tube-driven effect doesn't just call up the sound of classic spring reverb, its rich and resonant sound is an absolute dream to play with. You also get a tube-driven effects loop included in the Thunderverb 50 Head's reverb circuit, making it easy to get an absolutely huge range of tone when you play live.Two channels deliver double the playing pleasure
And what would a 2-channel amp be without an instant way to jump between the clean A channel and the dirty B channel? The A channel gives you a wide tonal range that revives some of the qualities of the earliest clean-style Orange amps. The B channel delivers bone-crushing punch and screaming drive! By using the Thunderverb 50 Head's new shape control, you can scoop some of the mids and pile up the bass and treble, or you can tap into the 3-band EQ (the same on the Rockerverb series) and dial in your signature tone.Orange Thunderverb 50 Head 2-channel Guitar Amplifier Features
- Super-versatile guitar amplifier head that gives you a massive range of tube tone
- Footswitchable channel selection lets you instantly go from glassy clean to chest-pounding crunch
- Variable attenuator with footswitch control lets you lay on even more gain, pushing your tone over the top
- Footswitchable tube-driven spring-style reverb lets you call up classic rich-sounding reverb
- Tube driven effects loop in reverb section adds extra tone-shaping options to your live performances
- Limited edition in white
Plug into an Orange Thunderverb 50 Head from AudioBuy.com.au Australia and unleash the fury!
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.