The Numark TT250USB is a professional direct-drive turntable perfectly suited to heavy-duty DJ and music playback duties. When only a turntable will do, this is the one.
Here is the ideal turntable for turntablists. Its quartz-controlled direct-drive motor delivers virtually perfect speed accuracy when playing back records, and its high torque motor provides the ideal amount of resistance and feel for scratching effects.
We’ve got the goods. Right away.
An S-shaped tonearm with anti-skating control and damped cuing ensures precise tracking of the record’s grooves with minimal error, so the sound is always clean and clear. A rugged, high-quality magnetic cartridge comes pre-mounted and perfectly aligned in the headshell, so you’re ready for action, right out of the box. Those days of fumbling with tiny cartridge mounting screws and alignment gauges are gone—let the other guys struggle with that! Not here.
Making your life easier. And more fun.
The TT250USB converts analog records to digital files via the USB connection to the computer (USB cable software download card included). Other thoughtful touches include adjustable height support feet, a 1/8-inch input for remote start when using a mixer that can provide remote start capability and a target light that illuminates the record under dim lighting conditions.
Numark TT250USB DJ Turntable Features
- Quartz-controlled direct drive motor for virtually perfect speed accuracy
- Instant torque: 2.0 kgfcm Die-cast aluminum platter for rock-solid stability (.09% wow & flutter)
- S-shaped tonearm ensures precise tracking of record grooves
- Includes pre-mounted high-quality magnetic cartridge
- Pitch Fader and Pitch-Bend controls customize the pitch for a perfect mix
- Pitch adjustment range ±10%
- Damped cueing lever raises and lowers tonearm 45 and 33 1/3 RPM speeds and selectable 115/230V operation
- Converts records to digital files with USB cable connection to computer 1/8-inch input for remote start with compatible mixers
- Attached stereo line-out RCA cable
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.