Onstage or in the studio, Nord's Lead 4R synthesizer module is absolutely going to rock your world. Whether you're an old-school synth nut or a modern producer looking for fun and creative sounds to play with, you'll find everything you're looking for in the Lead 4R. This bad boy comes packed with four synth voices, each of which gives you two oscillators, plenty of modulation options, and killer effects to play with. Choose from subtractive analog-style synthesis, FM synthesis, or two kinds of wild wavetables - it's all there in the Lead 4R. And when you start digging into the power of the onboard Variation controls, the Nord Lead 4R module will totally blow your mind.
Nord Lead 4R Synthesizer Module
- Loaded with four innovative synthesizer voices
- Full of fun filters and freaky effects
- Programmable Variation buttons let you instantly warp your sound
Loaded with four innovative synthesizer voices
Nord positively packed their Lead 4R synthesizer module with a synth-geek's playground of sound-creation tools, and it all starts off with the sound engines. Onboard, you'll find a multi-timbral platform sporting a 2-oscillator virtual subtractive analog synth that features 2x oversampling for incredibly smooth sounds. There's also a wavetable mode that showcases Nord's groundbreaking Formant Wavetable. And when you add to that the Lead 4R's FM synthesis, Hard/Soft sync options, and True Voice Unison (which can give you up to four oscillators per voice), you're ready to create anything from beefy leads and luscious pads to organic sounds you've never even dreamed of.
Full of fun filters and freaky effects
What's a synth without killer filters and effects? Certainly not a Nord! Nord absolutely loaded the Lead 4R with fun and creative tone-shaping options. First off, you've got a super-flexible filter section that lets you choose from 12dB and 24dB lowpass modes, highpass mode, and bandpass mode, as well as two awesome simulation of transistor and diode ladder filter, hooking you up with all of the gritty, dirty, beautifully flawed sound of classic analog technology. There's even dedicated filter overdrive you can use to rough up your sound before the effects section. Speaking of which, all four voices have their own dedicated effects sections, with delay, reverb, bit crushing, and even a freakishly cool Talk effect.
Programmable Variation buttons let you instantly warp your sound
If you've ever wanted to totally tweak your sounds on the fly, but didn't have enough fingers to do the trick, then you're going to have a blast with the Nord Lead 4R's Variation buttons. These buttons let you instantly override nearly any and every parameter on the Lead 4R at once. For instance, you can set up a Variation button to push your LFO speed, crank the modulation setting, and kick up the filter saturation all at once - a perfect recipe for a wicked dubstep drop. Or your can bounce from one Formant wave to another while spiking the bandpass filter and adding delay to create a killer Goa effect. With seven assignable variations per program and clock synchronization, the possibilities are simply endless.
Nord Lead 4R Synthesizer Module Features
- A super-fun virtual analog 4-part multi-timbral synthesizer with up to two oscillators per voice
- Create wild modern sounds with subtractive, FM, and wavetable synthesis, including Nord's Formant Wavetables
- True Voice Unison lets you achieve the sound of up to four oscillators per voice
- 20-voice polyphony lets you stack up the sound
- Filter designs include 12dB and 24dB lowpass modes, highpass mode, and bandpass mode, as well as transistor and diode-ladder filter simulations
- Dual LFO and arpeggiator sections top the list of cool modulation and manipulation tools
- Each voice comes with its own effects section that includes delay, reverb, bit crushing, a Talk effect, and more
- Morph and Variation controls make it easy to twist your sound in real-time
- USB MIDI and separate outputs per voice provides flawless studio integration
The Nord Lead 4R gives you the performance synthesis you've always wanted and so much more!
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.