This high-power, high-performance 4.3x telephoto zoom with VR image stabilization lens allows better hand-held telephoto shooting ED glass.
NIKON AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G IF-ED Digital Camera Lens Highlights
- High-power 4.3x Telephoto Zoom-Nikkor lens approximates the picture angle performance of a 105-450mm lens on 35mm SLR.
- Two Nikon Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass elements deliver superior optical performance for both digital and 35mm photography. ED glass minimizes chromatic aberrations, contributing to superb contrast and resolution performance.
- Focus as close as 4.9 ft throughout entire zoom range.
- A Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables fast and quiet auto focusing, along with quick switching between auto focus and manual operation (M/A and M).
- 67mm filter attachment size.
- Nikon VR II (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization
- Vibration Reduction, engineered specifically for each VR NIKKOR lens, enables handheld shooting at up to 4 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper still images and video capture.
- Internal Focus (IF) provides fast and quiet auto focusing without changing the length of the lens, retaining subject-working distance through the focus range.
- Non-rotating front element provides for convenient use of circular polarizing filters and the Nikon Wireless Close-Up Speedlight System.
- A nine-blade rounded diaphragm opening makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural.
NIKON AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G IF-ED Digital Camera Lens - In The Box
- Nikon AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6D IF-ED
- Lens Hood (HB-36)
- Front lens cap (LC-67)
- Rear lens cap (LF-1)
- Flexible lens pouch (CL-1022)
|Mount Type||Nikon F-Bayonet|
|Maximum Angle of View (DX-format)||22¢X50'|
|Minimum Angle of View (DX-format)||5¢X20'|
|Maximum Angle of View (FX-format)||34¢X20'|
|Maximum Angle of View (FX-format)||8¢X10'|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||0.25x|
|VR (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization||Yes|
|Compatible Format(s)||FX, DX, FX in DX Crop Mode, 35mm film|
|ED Glass Elements||2|
|Super Integrated Coating||Yes|
|AF-S (Silent Wave Motor)||Yes|
|Minimum Focus Distance||4.9ft.(1.5m)|
|Focus Mode||Auto, Manual, Manual/Auto|
|Accepts Filter Type||Screw-on|
|Dimensions||(Approx.)3.1x5.6 in. (Diameter x Length) |
80x143.5mm (Diameter x Length)
|Included Accessories||67mm lens cap (LC-67) |
Rear lens cap (LF-1)
Lens hood (HB-36)
Flexible lens pouch (CL-1022)
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.