The AF-S NIKKOR 85mm f/1.8G is the new addition to the FX-format lens lineup. It utilizes an all new optical design allowing users to enjoy shooting portraits with pleasing blur characteristics only possible through fixed focal length lenses. Even with a fast maximum aperture of f/1.8, the AF-S NIKKOR 85mm f/1.8G is very lightweight at roughly 350 g, allowing users to easily carry their camera around with this lens mounted. The Silent Wave Motor (SWM) ensures not only quiet autofocus operations, but also makes autofocus shooting possible when the lens is used with entry-level Nikon DX-format digital-SLR cameras such as the D5100 and D3100, which are not equipped with an autofocus drive motor.
NIKON AF-S NIKKOR 85mm f/1.8G Digital Camera Lens Highlights
- A fast, fixed-focal-length, medium telephoto lens with 85 mm focal length and maximum aperture of f/1.8
- Newly developed optical system optimized for use with D series digital SLRs
- Silent Wave Motor (SWM) realizes quiet AF operation for all D series digital SLRs
- Two focus modes are available ï¿½X M/A (quick switching from AF to MF) and M (manual focus)
NIKON AF-S NIKKOR 85mm f/1.8G Digital Camera Lens - In The Box
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 85mm f/1.8G Lens
- Lens Hood
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
|Lens construction||9 elements in 9 groups|
|Angle of view||28ï¿½X30' (18ï¿½X50' with Nikon DX format)|
|Minimum focus distance||0.8 m/2.62 ft (from focal plane)|
|Maximum reproduction ratio||0.124x|
|No. of diaphragm blades||7 (rounded)|
|Diameter x length (extension from lens mount)||Approximately 80 x 73 mm/3.1 x 2.9 in.|
|Weight Approximately||350g/12.4 oz|
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.