Fast-aperture, high performance wide-angle zoom optimized for FX and DX-format sensors and features Nikonï¿½ï¿½s ED Glass and Nano Crystal Coat.
NIKON AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Digital Camera Lens Highlights
- Fast, wide-angle to medium Telephoto AF-S zoom lens optimized for edge-to-edge sharpness on both the Nikon FX (23.9 x 36mm) and DX format image sensors.
- Three Extra-low Dispersion (ED) elements and PGM aspherical lenses control chromatic aberrations while enhancing sharpness and contrast, even at the widest aperture settings.
- Nikon's Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables ultra high-speed auto focusing with exceptional accuracy and powerful, super-quiet operation.
- Focus as close as 0.38cm.
- M/A focus mode switch enables quick response to changing situations between manual and auto focus operation.
- Enhanced optical formulas engineered to produce exceptional sharpness, contrast and color, rendering outstanding image integrity.
- Exclusive Nano Crystal Coat further reduces ghosting and flare for even greater image clarity.
- Internal Focus (IF) provides fast and quiet auto focusing without changing the length of the lens, retaining subject-working distance through the focus range.
- Rugged construction with professional-grade dust and moisture resistance.
NIKON AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Digital Camera Lens - In The Box
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Lens
- Front Lens Cap (LC-77)
- Rear Lens Cap (LF-1)
- Semi-soft Case (CL-M3)
- Bayonet Lens Hood (HB-40)
- Case Strap
|Mount Type||Nikon F-Bayonet|
|Maximum Angle of View (DX-format)||61ï¿½X|
|Minimum Angle of View (DX-format)||22ï¿½X50'|
|Maximum Angle of View (FX-format)||84|
|Minimum Angle of View (FX-format)||34ï¿½X20'|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||0.27x|
|Compatible Format(s)||FX, DX, FX in DX Crop Mode, 35mm film|
|Nano Crystal Coat||Yes|
|ED Glass Elements||3|
|Super Integrated Coating||Yes|
|AF-S (Silent Wave Motor)||Yes|
|Minimum Focus Distance||0.38m|
|Focus Mode||Auto |
|Accepts Filter Type||Screw-on|
|Dimensions||(Approx.)83x133mm (Diameter x Length)|
|Included Accessories||77mm front lens cap (LC-77) |
Rear lens cap (LF-1)
Bayonet Lens Hood (HB-40)
Semi-soft Case (CL-M3)
|Original Packing Dimensions||15cm x 15cm x 22cm|
|Original Packing Weight||1.51kg|
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.