KH-120A: The "A" stands for Analog The Neumann KH-120A includes a single balanced analog XLR input.
Great Speakers in a Great Cabinet The Neumann KH-120 boasts a powerful 5.25-inch low-frequency driver behind a titanium fabric dome to deliver incomparable low-end audio image rendering. In perfect balance with woofer, the 1-inch HF driver is loaded into Neumann's proprietary Mathematically Modeled Dispersion waveguide, made to deliver smoother off-axis response in more diverse acoustical environments. In plain English, that means these monitors have a wide "sweet spot." Overall, the KH-120 delivers an impressive frequency response of 54 Hz - 20 kHz and a peak sound pressure level of 97 dB.
Proprietary Amp Design The audiophile-grade amplifier on your Neumann KH-120 is an class-AB amp that delivers maximal headroom. Its transient response is exceptional, delivering more accurate high end than most other powered studio loudspeakers on the market. The Neumann KH-120's amp is housed in an all-aluminum case that dissipates heat buildup easily, and ensures durability and long life.
Adjustable to Varied Environments The Neumann KH-120 comes with a few adjustable features onboard that make it usable in variety of different acoustic environments. To begin, there is a 4-position bass, low-mid and treble EQ control that allows you to adapt to the sound of differing rooms and studios. On the back of the speaker, you'll also find wide-range input gain and output level controls to ensure the correct balance of signal from varied sources. A Ground lift switch is included to eliminate ground noise when it arises.
Neumann KH-120A Active Studio Monitor Features - Titanium fabric dome
- Elliptical Mathematically Modeled Dispersion waveguide
- Composite sandwich cone
- Long throw bass driver
- Two-color dimmable Neumann logo shows operation status
- Strong metal grille
- Compact magnetically-shielded aluminum cabinet
- One-piece front panel with no discontinuities
- 4-position bass, low-mid and treble acoustical controls
- Wide range input gain and output level controls
- M8 Mounting componentry
- Display dimmer
- Ground lift
- Universal switched-mode power supply with 100 - 240 V capability
- Woofer and tweeter electronic heat + peak limiters on each transducer
- Analog XLR balanced input
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.