What's New? Traktor Kontrol S2 MKII vs. Traktor Kontrol S2 This next-generation S2 MKII upgrades the original S2 with a two-tone design and improved fader reliability. You'll see new aircraft-grade aluminum jog wheels, made heavier to reduce wear on the magnetic braking system found in the original S2. The S2 MK's controls reflect the updates in Traktor software, with four brighter, backlit color-coded buttons, and a Flux mode button for each deck. Plus, the MKII release is compatible with the Traktor DJ iPad/iPhone app. You'll even find that the S2 MKII's rear outputs deliver hotter levels and a higher dynamic range. Basically, Native Instruments has taken an industry-favorite controller, and made it even more "pro" with the MKII release.
Hands-on DJ Experience Native Instruments Traktor series of DJ controllers is all about delivering professional DJ tools in a user-friendly, hands-on way. The S2 is an ergonomic DJ controller designed to simulate the tools of the trade: two turntables and a mixer. Just plug the S2 into your laptop and you'll immediately transform your MP3s into your setlist. The S2's professional layout provides everything you need to browse, cue, play, loop, and mix your MP3 collection (or WAV, or AIFF, or many more digital audio file formats) all right from the hardware controller. Traktor's powerful BPM detection function makes it easy to seamlessly mix between tracks, and the effects and sample library will surely come in handy as you remix your favorite tunes.
Traktor Software Included -- Plus Powerful Upgrades The provided Traktor Pro 2 software includes a free upgrade to version 2.6 which unlocks a host of powerful music production tools. For starters, you'll get 1.6 GB of samples and Remix Deck content available immediately. You can also capture your own samples as you go, so you're sure to have loads of go-to set material in no time. You can also add Traktor expansion packs or your own sample packs with quick and easy integration into the Traktor software and hardware.
Perfect Integration with NI's Add-On Hardware Controllers While the S2 is one boss DJ controller that provides everything a DJ needs to start spinning tunes, when you're ready to add some serious firepower, you can expend your DJ setup with other tools in the Traktor Kontrol family. Add a Traktor Kontrol F1 for improved hardware access to Traktor's powerful Remix Decks, or add a Traktor Kontrol X1 for better loop and effect control. You can connect directly to a Traktor Kontrol Z1 or Z2 for an upgraded hardware mixer section. Traktor Pro version 2.6 also supports integration with Pioneer CDJs and Nexus mixers, so it's easy to quickly plug your DJ gear into any professional DJ setup.
Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S2 MK2 DJ Controller Features
- Two-deck USB DJ controller with mixer, sample and remix decks, cues, and loop controls
- New for MKII: Improved faders, brighter backlit buttons, heavier jog wheels and more
- Two aluminum-topped touch-sensitive jog wheels for track navigation and scratch simulation
- Over 30 effects and 1.6 GB of Remix Deck content via the provided software (download required)
- Combine effects with the powerful Macro FX mode
- Trigger cues and samples or capture and trigger loops all from the S2
- 4-channel 24-bit, 96 kHz audio interface
- 24-bit Cirrus Logic digital/analog converters
- File types supported: MP3, WAV, AIFF, Audio-CD, FLAC, Ogg, non-DRM AAC, non-DRM WMA (windows only)
- 1/4-inch mic input
- 1/4-inch and RCA outputs
- 1/4-inch headphone output with cue volume and cue mix controls
- MIDI in and out
- Traktor Pro 2 software and optional power supply included
- Plug-and-play compatibility with Traktor DJ for iPad and iPhone
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.