The USB2 MicroBook IIc turns your Mac, PC or iPad into a 4 x 6 personal recording studio with all the audio I/O and mixing you need The MicroBook IIc turns your Mac, PC or iPad into a 4 x 6 recording studio with all the audio I/O and mixing you need to make pro-quality recordings.
Plug in your mic, guitar, and keyboard and record up to four analog inputs simultaneously. Mix using CueMix FX software and apply DSP-powered multi-band EQ and compression. Listen to everything on headphones or studio monitors.
From initial inspiration to polished track, the MicroBook IIc gets you there with broad compatibility, bus-powered convenience and professional quality.
MOTU Microbook IIc USB Audio Interface Features
- 4-input, 6-output bus-powered USB audio interface for Mac and Windows
- Supports Apple iPad with camera connection kit (sold separately)
- 6-bus digital mixer to route and mix live inputs with audio software tracks
- Mic input with Precision Digital Trim, 48V phantom power, and 20 dB pad
- Guitar input with Precision Digital Trim
- Stereo line input (1/4-inch or stereo mini)
- Stereo 1/4-inch balanced main outs, plus 1/8-inch mini line-level out
- S/PDIF digital out at rates up to 96 kHz
- Multi-band EQ, compressor, and test tone/noise generator
- Instrument tuner and analysis tools, including FFT display and oscilloscope
- Includes AudioDesk DAW software for Mac and Windows, a USB cable, and a power adapter
MOTU Microbook IIc USB Audio Interface Specs
- Model Microbook IIc
- Included Software AudioDesk DAW software for Mac and Windows
- Phantom Power Yes
- Digital Inputs 2
- Digital Outputs 2
- Weight N/A
- Dimensions N/A
- Mic Preamps 1
- Digital Input Type USB
- Ethernet Cat5 N/A
- Audio Resolution 24-bit/96kHz
- Built-in DSP Yes
- Digital Output Type USB
- MIDI I/O No
- S/PDIF I/O Yes
- ADAT I/O No
- Optical I/O No
- AES/EBU I/O No
- Wordclock No
- Bus Powered Yes
- Interface Type USB
- Combo XLR/TRS Jacks N/A
- Analog Inputs 4
- Analog Outputs 6-output
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.