Lots of I/O The 828Mk3 Hybrid lets you record at up to 192 kHz resolution with 28 audio inputs and 30 outputs to cover all your gear: you get 2 mic/guitar combo-style inputs with preamps, 8 balanced analog ins/outs, XLR main outputs, 16 channels of ADAT optical (8 channels at 96 kHz), plus S/PDIF, word clock, and MIDI.
The 828's XLR main outputs, surround output, and two front-panel phone jacks with independent volume control make monitoring a snap, while the two front-panel mic/guitar inputs help you plug and play with all your controls right in front of you. When you plug in to MOTU's 828Mk3 Hybrid, you also tap in to the awesomeness of V-Limit, a hardware limiter that helps prevent digital clipping from overloaded input signals as high as +12 dB above zero, with no distortion.
Adjust all analog inputs with surgical precision, since each one is equipped with digitally controlled analog trim controls that you can tweak in 1 dB increments. You can also adjust the audio interface's mic/guitar input trims using front-panel digital rotary encoders, as well as trim all 1/4-inch TRS inputs from the included cross-platform CueMix FX software, which also controls all of this interface's DSP mixing and effects.
For cross-platform compatibility with just about any audio software, be it Mac- or Windows-based, the 828Mk3 Hybrid also comes with WDM/ASIO/Core Audio drivers. When not connected to a computer, the 828Mk3 Hybrid doubles as a standalone rack-mounted mixer, for even more flexibility in your studio setup.
Onboard DSP Effects and CueMix Software for Flexible Routing Monitoring with the MOTU 828Mk3 is super easy, thanks to the CueMix FX digital mixer and a slew of onboard-DSP-powered effects. Record, monitor, route, and process all your live inputs without experiencing latency or hogging your DAW's CPU. The 828Mk3 Hybrid interface ships with MOTU's CueMix FX software, which you can think of as your personal assistant for tweaking effects, adjusting gain levels, and more. You can even use CueMix FX on an iPad for controlling the 828Mk3 Hybrid from afar.
Dial in DSP-driven EQ, compression, and reverb -- the 828Mk3 Hybrid includes Classic Reverb, vintage compression (automatic gain control) modeled after the LA-2A optical leveling amplifier, and 7-band parametric EQ modeled after British analog consoles.
MOTU 828Mk3 Hybrid FireWire and USB Audio Interface Features
- Versatile audio interface with USB2 and FireWire
- 28 Inputs and 30 outputs (at 44.1/48 kHz)
- CueMix FX mixer with onboard DSP effects works with or without a computer
- Included CueMix FX software includes reverb with sends/returns, plus EQ and compression on every input and output
- Front-panel access to all settings
- Work with up to 8 separate CueMix FX mixes at a time
- 2 Front-panel jacks provide hi-Z 1/4" guitar input or XLR mic input with phantom power, pad, and gain
- Mic/guitar instrument sends add analog outboard effects to the 2 mic/guitar inputs
- V-Limit overload protection prevents digital clipping
- Analog I/O: (8) 192 kHz/24-bit analog ins and outs on balanced/unbalanced 1/4" TRS jacks
- Precision digital trim on all analog inputs
- 16 channels of ADAT lightpipe, 8 channels of SMUX (96kHz) or 2 pairs of stereo TOSLink
- Sample-accurate MIDI
- Separate XLR main outs and front-panel headphone jacks with independent volume control
- Stereo 96 kHz/24-bit S/PDIF I/O
- Word clock in and out
- SMPTE in and out
- Includes drivers for Mac and PC: ASIO, WDM, Wave, GSIF, Core Audio, and Core MIDI
- Supports all popular Macintosh and Windows audio software
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.