Mojave Audio MA-101SP Small-diaphragm FET Condenser Microphone Matched Pair at a Glance
- Switchable cardioid/omni capsule with small-diaphragm accuracy
- Proven FET electronics provide enhanced warmth
- A stereo pair you can use for any source
When David Royer designed the MA-101fet condenser microphone, he started with tried-and-true Mojave Audio designs. That's why he chose the switchable cardioid/omnidirectional capsule from his small-diaphragm MA-100 tube mic. This diaphragm gives the MA-101fet the incredible accuracy of a typical pencil condenser, but won't bring out the harshness of your sound. It's a great condenser element with a wide range of applications.
Proven FET electronics provide enhanced warmth
To balance the naturally precise sound of the MA-101fet's small-diaphragm capsule, Royer next borrowed another proven Mojave circuit, the FET electronics found in the MA-201FET. This low-noise circuit embodies the smoothness and warmth typically associated with high-end tube designs, without adding as much coloration. This mellows out the sound of the MA-101fet's capsule perfectly.
This unique hybrid mic is a real studio workhorse
Without a doubt, the MA-101fet is no ordinary microphone. In fact, its hybrid combination of a FET circuit and a small-diaphragm capsule makes it excellent for drum overheads, acoustic guitars, amps, horns, and much more. With a perfectly matched set of these great mics, the MA-101SP lets you capture any instrument in stereo with astonishingly musical results. Once you get this fantastic set of microphones in your studio, you'll wonder how you ever recorded without them.
Mojave Audio MA-101SP Small-diaphragm FET Condenser Microphone Matched Pair Features
- A spot-on matched stereo set of Mojave Audio's MA-101fet condenser microphones
- Unique small-diaphragm FET microphones that are perfect for a wide range of sources
- Small-diaphragm capsules gives you incredibly accurate sound
- Switchable cardioid and omnidirectional capsules adapt to any recording environment
- Jensen audio transformers ensures the highest quality audio
- Military-grade FET electronics and custom-designed low-noise resistors add smoothness without excessive coloration
- Great for overheads, acoustic guitars, electric guitar cabs, and much more
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.