The Millennia HV-3D is an 8-channel version of the very successful and popular HV-3C stereo preamp. The HV-3D combines multiple channels to minimize redundant mechanical and electrical parts. This is a tool you can build a career around: it will remain valuable and useful no matter how far your sonic explorations take you. Acquiring an HV-3D is a step off the upgrade treadmill, a step that will ultimately save you much more than your initial investment. For pristine audio capture on location and in the studio, Millennia's HV-3D is a great option!Millennia HV-3D at a Glance
- Open, Transparent Sound
- Perfect for Location Recording
- Pristine Audio Path
Open, Transparent Sound
Mic preamplifiers magnify the input as much as 1000:1. There's no "Undo" after this point. Coloration or distortion become part of the signal. Lost information can never be recovered. Digital plug-ins can't "uncolor" sound or restore lost upper harmonic partials. Data compression algorithms (MPG, AC3, DTS etc.) are unable to distinguish signal from noise, so preserving signal clarity and integrity throughout the recording and production process is critical to communicating the artist's intention and individuality. No matter how subtle or attractive, a colored "signature" sound destroys options at every link in the chain. The HV-3 Series' open, transparent signal path has defined "high definition" since its introduction.
Perfect for Location Recording
Location recording is a high-wire act, with only one chance to capture the living moment of performance in its original ambience. The HV-3 Series is designed to transmit microphone signals to recording devices unaltered and has proven its ability to drive extremely long cable runs.
Pristine Audio Path
There's no such thing as a straight wire with gain. But the HV-3 Series' transformerless input, balanced audio path, minimal amplifier design has brought us closer than any other to our goal of absolute accuracy and uncompromised sonic realism.
- Unsurpassed ambience retrieval
- Transformerless design with matched hi-speed discrete transistor octet has 23 dB input headroom: no attenuator "pads"
- Uncolored timbral accuracy at all dynamic levels
- Entirely balanced audio path with precision components maintains signal integrity: THD under 5 ppm (.0005%)
- Effortless, vividly realistic, musical performance
- Laser-trimmed FET-based output stage has 32 dB headroom: drives 1000 foot (300m) cable runs with ease
- Standard 36-step gain controls (1.5 dB per step) are stereo-matched to .08 dB
- Ultra-clean toroid power supply
- Gold audio connectors and switches
- Mogami Neglex OFC audio wiring
- Silver Teflon power wiring
- Welded 16 gauge steel rack chassis
- Minimum Gain 8.5 dB
- Maximum Gain (1.5 dB per step, 36 steps) 65 dB (up to 75 dB on request)
- Frequency Response +0 / -3 dB sub 3 Hz to beyond 300 kHz
- Noise 60 dB Gain, 10 Hz - 30 kHz, Inputs common -133 dB EIN
- Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise 35 dB Gain, 10 Hz - 20 kHz bandwidth, +27 dBu Out < .001%, Typ. < .0005% (< 5 ppm)
- Intermodulation Distortion (50 Hz & 7 kHz) 35 dB Gain, +27 dBu Out < .0009%
- Phase Response 35 dB Gain, 50 Hz - 20 kHz bandwidth, +27 dBu Out < 2 degrees deviation
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio 35 dB Gain, 10 Hz - 20 kHz bandwidth, 100 mV C.M. > 65 dB, Typ > 85 dB
- Slew Rate 35 dB Gain, +27 dBu Out > 25 volts per microsecond
- Maximum Input Level 20 Hz - 40 kHz +23 dBu (no attenuator pads required)
- Maximum Output Level 20 Hz - 40 kHz +32 dBu
- Phantom Input Impedance 1 kHz 6,750 ohms
- Output Impedance 24.3 ohms (x2)
- Phantom Powering +48 V dc, +/- 2 V dc
- Power Requirements Selectable: 100-120, 200-240 V ac, 50/60 Hz
Millennia HV-3D - Eight channels of pristine audio!
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.