The Millennia HV-3C is an updated design of the HV-3B two channel mic preamp, with improved mechanical design and cosmetics, and standard 36 step gain control. Combining a precisely matched octet of discrete bipolar transistors with a laser trimmed DC coupled FET-based output driver stage, the HV-3C is an entirely "double balanced," extremely wide dynamic range stereo microphone preamplifier intended for demanding acoustic recording. According to Gary Garritan of Garritan Orchestral Strings, "Millennia Media HV-3 is the preamp of choice. I own a number of high-end mic preamps and always reach for the HV-3 when recording orchestral samples."Millennia HV-3C At-a-Glance
- Super-clean Signal Path
- High Headroom
- Audiophile-quality Sound
Super-clean Signal Path
Unlike "textbook" mic preamplifiers, the HV-3C signal path never unbalances or rebalances the original signal - thus maintaining a high degree of signal integrity. Over 20,000 channels of HV-3 micamps are already in use by a who's-who in critical acoustic recording.
Unlike preamps using vacuum tubes, IC function modules and audio transformers (all of which can lend their own audio coloration) the Millennia HV-3C is precisely optimized towards capturing the subtlest detail of music and ambience.
With +23 dBu native input headroom, the HV-3C requires no input pads, attenuators, or switch points as found on common textbook preamp designs - thus avoiding yet another source of sonic degradation. Moreover, with its +32 dBu output headroom, ultra-high dynamic stability and linearity is assured. HV-3C uses the identical preamps as found in the HV-3D 8-ch units.
Uncompromising circuit design with meticulous selection and hand-matching of critical components assures consistently transparent audio performance at all dynamic excursions and frequency extensions. HV-3C signal path from input through output is entirely balanced with a minimum amplifier topology.
- High Speed Transformerless Design
- 23 Db Input & 32 Db Output Headroom
- Frequency response: +0/-3dB sub 4Hz to beyond 300kHz
- No Pads (Attenuators) Required
- Entirely Balanced Audio Path
- Laser Trimmed Fet-Based Output
- Thd+N Less Than 5 Ppm (.0005%)
- Matched Discrete Transistor Octet Front-End
- Precision Componentry Throughout
- Gold Audio Connectors & Switches
- Standard 36-Step Gain Control (1.5 Db Per Step)
- Stereo Gain Matched To .08 Db
• Ofc Audio Wiring, Silver Teflon Power Wiring
- Ultra-Clean Toroid Power Supply
- Welded 16 Gauge Steel Rack Chassis
- Unsurpassed Ambience Retrieval
- Effortless, Lifelike Musical Performance At All Dynamic Levels
With over 20,000 channels now in use, the Millennia Media HV-3 is a world standard for classical and critical acoustic music recording.
Free Shipping Within Asia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Asian Countries|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Asia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Asia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Asian countries including Macau , Brunei , Burma , Vietnam , Thailand , Philippines , India , Kuwait , Pakistan , Saudi Arabia , Bahrain , Taiwan , Oman , Japan , South Korea , Malaysia and Turkey.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).