Add the unrivaled sound quality of a genuine Millennia preamp in your 500 series rack, with the Millennia HV-35. Perfect for low-gain dynamic microphones such as ribbon mic, the HV-35 delivers up to 75dB of freakishly noise-free gain. A front-panel instrument input also makes the HV-35 a fantastic pre for tracking bass direct, particularly instruments with high-character/low-gain passive pickups. Other onboard functions, such as an 80Hz highpass filter and a 15dB pad add extra versatility to the HV-35, and an impressive sub-3Hz to over-300kHz frequency response ensures that no nuances, however subtle, are lost in translation.Millennia HV-35 500-series-format Microphone Preamplifier Features at a Glance
- API 500 series compatible format single-channel microphone preamplifier
- Continuously variable gain control (up to +65dB)
- 10dB gain boost setting for DC-coupled ribbon mics (for up to +75dB of gain total)
- Front panel instrument input
- 80Hz highpass filter
- 48V phantom power
- Switchable 15dB pad
- Polarity flip switch
- Minimum Gain: 8.5dB
- Maximum Gain: 75dB
- Frequency Response: +0 / -3dB, sub 3Hz to beyond 300kHz
- Noise: 60 dB Gain, 10Hz-30kHz, Inputs common -133 dB EIN
- Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise (35 dB Gain, 10Hz-20kHz bandwidth, +27dBu Out): < .001%, Typ. < .0005% (< 5 ppm)
- Intermodulation Distortion ((50 Hz & 7 kHz) 35 dB Gain, +27 dBu Out): < .0009%
- Phase Response (35dB Gain, 50Hz-20kHz bandwidth, +27 dBu Out): < 2 degrees deviation
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio (35 dB Gain, 10Hz-20kHz bandwidth, 100 mV C.M.): > 65 dB, Typ > 85 dB
- Slew Rate (35dB Gain, +27dBu Out): > 25V per microsecond
- Maximum Input Level (20Hz-40kHz): +23dBu (no attenuator pads required)
- Maximum Output Level (20Hz-40kHz): +32dBu
- Phantom Input Impedance (1kHz): 2,210 ohms
- Output Impedance: 24.3 ohms (x2)
- Phantom Powering: +48V DC, (+/-2V DC)
- Dimensions: 1.5" W x 5.25" H x 6" D
- Shipping weight: 3 lbs.
Add the sound of an incredible Millennia pre to your 500 series rack, with the Millennia HV-35 microphone preamplifier!
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.