This Compressor pedal is a stand out analog compressor pedal for guitarists utilizing some recognizable studio features that let's this pedal stand out from virtually every other pure analog pedal on the market. It features an integrated noise gate with a level control, so it's essentially two pedals in one! Use either effect (compression or noise gate) together or individually.
MI Audio Compressor & Noise Gate Controls
- Volume controls volume to suit your requirements
- Sustain adjusts the amount of compression/sustain on the signal
- Level adjusts the strength of the input signal right at the beginning of the signal chain
- Attack adjusts how fast the compressor reacts
- Release controls how long the compression level is maintained
- Gate adjusts the gate level
- Internal Trimmer controls the release time of the Gate
The MI Compressor utilizes the highest quality components including
- Audiophile, German made WIMA polyester and polypropylene caps for the signal path, sorted to high tolerance better than 2.5%
- Low temp coefficient metal film resistors for the ultimate performance and stability.
- Low ESR electrolytic for the power supply, whic is also transistor regulated for stability.
- Customized, long-life sealed mini potentiometers.
- Custom made Amphenol (Australia) jacks rated to 10A
- Australian made, a 4 layer, through-hole plated PCB with top and bottom ground plane shielding for audio tracks.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.