The eight on-board microphone preamps are of unusually high-quality for a portable device of this kind. The ULN-8 ships the v.5 mixer, a software mixing engine with "character" options on every channel. The character options are models of analog circuits, vintage tubes, FETs, transformers, etc. You can use the ULN-8 in stand alone mode if you just want to utilize its premium preamplifers, or for format conversion.
If you need more I/O and DSP power, you can link up to 3 ULN-8's together. It can also link with Metric Halo's other hardware interfaces, the ULN-2 and 2882. The purchase of a ULN-8 includes a full license to +DSP, Metric Halo's dedicated signal processing software. The front panel of the ULN-8 offers comprehensive metering, with 16 meters and a total of 495 bi-color LEDs.
The extensive digital and analog I/O on the back panel is carried out with DB-25 connectors with Tascam/Digidesign pinouts. The ULN-8 is compatible with OSX 10.3.9 or newer, and plays well with both Intel and PPC processors. For power users who understand the benefits that can be reaped in a quality piece of equipment, the ULN-8 is a well-rounded solution that offers uncompromising audio quality in a travel friendly package.
Metric Halo Uln-8 Digital Audio Processor Interface Features
- Exceptional archival-grade converter quality
- Boutique-quality mic preamps
- Flexible integrated analog monitor controller
- Universal sample rate support
- Analog, AES, and FireWire interfacing
- Rock solid stability with mature real-world-tested firmware, software, and drivers
- Instant access to tactile controls
- Fully digital control for total recall, remote control and control surface support
- Comprehensive precision metering so you always know what is going on
- Works with or without a computer
- Metric Halo's exclusive per-channel selectable character from ultra clean to nice and gooey
- Integrated ultra-low-latency processing with plenty of DSP power to run it
- Most compact, lowest weight, lowest power and lowest price in its class
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.