The Mesa/Boogie Throttle Box EQ distortion pedal serves up two distinct distortion modes, and tops it off with the sonic-sculpting power of a five-band graphic EQ. You've got footswitch control over the two distortion modes, so you can turn on extra tonal tenacity when you're playing live. A popular feature among AudioBuy.com.au Australia guitarists is that you can assign the five-band EQ to either or both channels, giving you a wide range of tone in a single pedal. Factor in the powerful mid-cut and boost controls, and you're ready to dial in virtually any distortion tone with the Mesa/Boogie Throttle Box EQ.
Mesa/Boogie Throttle Box EQ Dual-mode Distortion Pedal
- Wide-ranging distortion is a workhorse for your pedalboard
- Built tough in the USA for rugged reliability
- Protected by Mesa and AudioBuy.com.au Australia
Wide-ranging distortion is a workhorse for your pedalboard
Metalheads can't deny the instant sonic aggression you get from plugging into the Throttle Box distortion pedal, but the high-gain tones aren't the only flavor this box offers. With selectable low- and high-gain settings, separate tone and mid-cut controls, and extra signal boost via the master level control, there's a lot of ground you can cover. Get to know the Throttle Box, and you'll be dialing in blues, classic rock, and fusion tones before you know it.
Built tough in the USA for rugged reliability
Mesa/Boogie has been hand-building some of the most sought after guitar gear in Petaluma, CA since the late '60s. Early fans of Mesa gear include Carlos Santana and Keith Richards, guitarists whose tones have been chased by countless musicians ever since. When you plug into the Throttle Box, you're tapping into decades of innovation. Especially if you gig regularly, you'll appreciate the top-notch sound and construction you get in the Throttle Box.
Mesa/Boogie Throttle Box EQ Dual-mode Distortion Pedal Features
- Versatile dual-mode distortion pedal with powerful tone shaping
- True bypass switching ensures you maintain your tone
- Low- and high-gain modes makes it easy to switch between modern and classic tones
- 5-band EQ can be assigned to either or both distortion channels
- Boost kicks up your signal level for extra tonal aggression, perfect for solos
- Tone and Mid-cut controls let you fine-tune your tone
- Powered by 1 x 9V battery or optional 9V DC, Negative Center power supply (sold separately)
- Designed and handbuilt in the USA
Make your amp rage with the Mesa/Boogie Throttle Box!
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.