The McDSP NF575 Noise Filter native plug-in makes short work of removing noise like low-frequency rumble and high-frequency hiss from your audio. The NF575 Noise Filter uses a series of ultra-precise notch filters with a wide range of flexibility. For noise such as tape hiss or 60Hz hum, the NF575 Noise Filter will let you filter it out transparently without affecting the audio you want to keep. You'll love how well the McDSP NF575 Noise Filter native plug-in can clean up your noisy audio.McDSP NF575 Noise Filter Native Plug-in at a Glance
- Seven filters for sonic precision
- Linkable notch filters for cyclical noise
- Notch filter solo function
The McDSP NF575 Noise Filter native plug-in gives you five notch filters plus highpass/lowpass filters for precision noise filtering. Use the highpass filter to fix low-frequency rumble, and the lowpass filter to remove hiss and other high-frequency noise. For noise that inhabits specific frequency ranges, use the notch filters to zero-in and eliminate it without affecting your music.Linkable notch filters for cyclical noise
Sometimes cyclical noise, like a rumbling air conditioner, can have both a fundamental frequency and overtones that are harmonically related. You can link the notch filters in the NF575 Noise Filter to automatically target the harmonics of the first filter frequency in the series, or you can link them at any frequency interval for easy control over multiple frequency bands at once.Notch filter solo function
For precise noise removal, you need to be able to hear what you're taking away, not just what's left behind. The NF575 Noise Filter lets you solo any notch filter, ensuring that you're only removing noise and not the material that you're trying to clean up.McDSP NF575 Noise Filter Native Plug-in Features
- Noise reduction plug-in with seven highly-adjustable filters
- Sonically transparent operation - filters noise without affecting your music
- Lowpass and highpass filters have adjustable slopes from 6dB/Octave to 36dB/Octave
- Notch filter bands can be linked for faster elimination of harmonically-related noises
- Mono and Stereo components included
- Mac/PC: AAX Native, RTAS, AU, AudioSuite
The McDSP NF575 Noise Filter native plug-in makes short work of noisy audio!
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.