The McDSP ML4000 is a high-resolution limiter designed for music, mastering, post, and live sound, in single and multiband configurations. McDSP's mission is to create the best audio signal processing software ever. McDSP is currently focusing its efforts as a Digidesign Development Partner specializing in plug-Ins designed to emulate vintage and modern pro-audio equipment. Now you can have McDSP mastering quality compression and limiting into your Pro Tools HD System with McDSP's ML4000.The McDSP ML4000 at a Glance
- ML1 single-band limiter
- ML4 4-band Gate/Expander/Compressor fed into single-band limiter
The ML1 single-band configuration mastering limiter has a brick wall design coupled with multiple stages of limiting for superior peak detection. A continuous Knee control allows the ML1 to sound transparent or aggressive. The ML1 can operate in look ahead and zero latency modes.ML4 Mastering Limiter with Gate, Expander and Compressor
The ML4 multiband configuration has a 4-band Gate, Expander (upwards or downwards), and Compressor fed into the same limiter algorithm found in the ML1. Each band's Gate, Expander, and Compressor can be configured separately, or linked together. Steep 24dB/Oct crossover filters minimize signal leakage into adjacent bands.McDSP ML4000 HD 1.0 Features
- Mono & Stereo
- ML1 Performance: Up to 18 mono (or 12 stereo) channels on a single HD Accel dsp at 48kHz. Up to 9 mono (or 6 stereo) channels on a single HD dsp at 48kHz.
- ML4 Performance: Up to 3 mono (or 2 stereo) channels on a single HD Accel dsp at 48kHz. Up to 1 mono (or 1 stereo) channels on a single HD dsp at 48kHz.
- Zero Latency
- Look Ahead Mode
- RTAS & Audiosuite (Requires Pro Tools 7.0 or greater)
- TDM, AAX (Native, DSP)
- Mac and PC compatible
Put McDSP mastering quality into your Pro Tools HD System!
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.